Vixens build thread!!!

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
Update: The motor is out. The rod bearing is in pieces (#6). The engine bay is nasty. The crank is being turned. That is all I have for now.........:dunno:

V

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I love them 7m's!!!!!!

The block is at the machine shop actually having work done to it, not like a certain Philladelphian supra that I know of who's owner just wants to drive around in his new tundra and forgets all about his other toys and animals who have to be fed regularly or the will DIE and I hope Milo has neighbors that cares for him and feeds him good food instead of that cheap dry dogfood Dave ooops I mean a certain Philladelphian feeds to his dog when he actually remembers he has a dog to feed.

Is that a runon sentence? I probably could have used one more comma or something in there somewhere.

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
jugodegolf said:
my 2nd favorite white mk3. Only 1 guess as to my favorite. I'm sure she'll be up and running soon Vonda. Will it be too shiney?:3d_frown:
I'm hurt George. I can't beleive that I'm not first.:cry:

It will be clean. The guys that put the motor in before didn't clean the bay. This time it will be clean, before she is put back together.:icon_bigg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm going on record and sweraring that I never said I love anything about the 7m, I'm also going on record and saying that I'm going to build this 7m and hope and pray that it treats me with tender loving care and doesn't break down on my lovely wife because if it does.........I will burn her car to the ground and give it to a scrap yard................:evil2:

I should have bought her a Scion TC before I bought her this, but she just had to have one.........:biglaugh:

upgradedsupra said:
I think the 1j is a much better motor than the 7m

Duane

Last edited:

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
MKIII VIXEN said:
I'm hurt George. I can't beleive that I'm not first.:cry:

It will be clean. The guys that put the motor in before didn't clean the bay. This time it will be clean, before she is put back together.:icon_bigg

I knew I couldn't stay out of trouble, course I can't tell a lie either. I'll have my fingers crossed that all will go well this time.

Oh the other white car is .... I can't seem to remember his name.

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
You mean that you like Duane's car more than mine? Come on who really wants 814 rwhp.............ok, yeah, I kinda like Duane's car too.:icon_bigg

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
It's not a pleasent place..............:icon_evil

Don't worry, I usually only have one person on it at a time, and there is someone working their way there right now.

V

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
Just wanted to wish you luck with the soon to be rebuilt 7M. Someone in you family needs to have a real Supra.:icon_razz

Seriously though, good luck. I'm partial to white, and well blue too, and hate to see a nice Supra down.

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
gtsfirefighter said:
Just wanted to wish you luck with the soon to be rebuilt 7M. Someone in you family needs to have a real Supra.:icon_razz

Seriously though, good luck. I'm partial to white, and well blue too, and hate to see a nice Supra down.

Thanks! It really hasn't been driven since October. I look forward to having it on the road again.