Vixens build thread!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
That thought never really crossed my mind, I guess with my guilty conciense I was thinking it was me, and I've really been good lately, so it shouldn't be me.............:dunno:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Matt, I couldn't take advantage of your youngness. I own a 1jz that has no torque and you own a 7m...........it just wouldn't be fair to you. Sorry.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
buckshotglass said:
pfft. I know she's not that shallow. She knows things done right take time.;)
I'll be the first to admit that if you take as much time with any woman as you have your car, I couldn't compete with you. They don't call me minute man for nothing..............:biglaugh:

Matt, I'd rather mail it to you. That way I don't have to come visit you in the big house for stealing my car............:evil2:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero said:
I'll be the first to admit that if you take as much time with any woman as you have your car, I couldn't compete with you. They don't call me minute man for nothing..............:biglaugh:

Matt, I'd rather mail it to you. That way I don't have to come visit you in the big house for stealing my car............:evil2:

LOL

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
Wow, you guys were busy last night................:3d_frown:

Matt, thanks were the words of encouragement, but let's keep the 1jz praise to a minimum. This is a 7M build, and I don't want any torque deficiency's attacking this project...............:biglaugh:

Dave and Jay, if you have to ask wether you are on the list, then maybe I should look a little closer, because you may have a guilty conscience...............:sarcasm:

mk3forme

Apr 5, 2005
Lexington KY
MKIII VIXEN said:
Wow, you guys were busy last night................:3d_frown:

Matt, thanks were the words of encouragement, but let's keep the 1jz praise to a minimum. This is a 7M build, and I don't want any torque deficiency's attacking this project...............:biglaugh:

Dave and Jay, if you have to ask wether you are on the list, then maybe I should look a little closer, because you may have a guilty conscience...............:sarcasm:
Thats funny! Wow Vixen I didnt know your car was down. I really need to waste more of my time on here. What happened to my favorite white 7M anyway?