Vixens build thread!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
mk3forme said:
lol ok. I guess you got me huh??

Don't worry about it Mk3forme. You're on a long list of people that has been fooled by the ingenius mind of one Mr. Shytheed dumas.............a.k.a.........shithead dumbass...........that's piglatin for genius............:biglaugh:

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
suprahero said:
Lance, are you going to be there all day or what? I read the planner and it said that they'd be leaving for the next city at 9:00 a.m., but I was probably reading it wrong.
We'll get to Memphis on Wednesday. The Power Tour rolls in mid-day Thursday and last well into the evening at Memphis Motorsports Park, Friday morning we'll leave for Little Rock and spend the next 2 days there. It's a 2000 car rolling car show pretty much and each city several hundreds more join in.

http://www.familyevents.com/eventinfo.asp?id=88

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
What's hotter than Jay's build thread...........................Well....Vixen's thread, of course.

Lance, you are taking advantage of a cheap advertising opportunity! Would someone please video the procession as it leaves one of these towns. That would be awesome.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Damn, an all white Supra with white sawblades. The new ones look good too though.

That is some work you all did.

What do you mean some "yankee"?

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
Scott, you are toooo sweet..............:icon_bigg

JB91389, Thanks!

Noah, we are east of B'ham! Scott was up this way a couple of months ago.

Nick, Thanks. The sawblades are still here. I'm holding on to them for sentimental reasons.........;) If your talking about my tail lights, Ryan, aka Da89soup, painted them when he was down to help Jay with his interior.

Rajunz, I don't know yet if we can make that. It sounds like fun. We will know more when it gets closer to time.

Jay, You know I think you are smokin hot.....:love:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Vonda.........I don't care how Hot Jay is in that Pink skirt (oops, I promised not to tell).............You will always be HOTTER

Anyway, do you have any new plans for your car. I know it is basically flawless, but a Supra is never done.

Noah, there is something going on at Gulfport on May 4th (I think). Bill (MKIV from Mobile) is probably going. If he goes, I will probably go as well. I gotta see that car run the 1/4. Check the Mobile Supra club thread on SF for a video of him running the 1/8 last Friday..............94mph in the short 1/8

JB91389.........don't we know you?????????

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
ForcedTorque said:
................Lance, you are taking advantage of a cheap advertising opportunity! Would someone please video the procession as it leaves one of these towns. That would be awesome.
Well, I don't really have anything to advertise. I just thought that since I would be so close to Alabama, it would cool to finally hook up with these guys, since the TX2K7 opportunity didn't work out.....................

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
NOT really a slam against you Lance...but more a comment aimed at how popular Vixen and her thread are. Being a fellow Alabama guy myself(and fellow 3e5 owner), I wish I could be there too. But, I'm an extra 260 miles over what they would drive. I will one day make the Texas meet and get a chance to meet you. Who knows, MAYBE my car will be ready for Chicago.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I did a mapquest and it is 4.5 hours away from us. Not really worth it for the long drive there and back. We are definately going to Chicago. Well definately if I don't blow up my car between now and then. We are also planning on going to Texas next year, but that too depends on how the Chicago trip goes. Texas is a little further away and we've never driven that far with the girls. I'm already dreading the trip, but we'll see how it goes.

Now lets talk some more about how hot Vixen is...............:love:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Something just isn't right here.

You come into this thread and say how pretty her car is and how pretty white supras are and all kinds of nice things.

You come into my thread and say 1jz's are cute and other not so positive remarks. I'm starting to think that you like her more than me......................:biglaugh:

Luckily for me we have LilMiss on here. She's my favorite aussie...............;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
From this moment on, I shall ban Vixen from the computer. I have put my foot down. I am man, here me roar damnit!!!!!!!!!

that's probably not going to go over so well...............:biglaugh: