Vixens build thread!!!

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
I am puzzled as to how that last picture of vixens car happened??? I have been to Alabama and seen all that there is to see in the Hayes world and there aint nothing tall enough to take that picture. Picture is sweet but still puzzled!!!:icon_surp

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
At leat Buckshot and Aaron had a guess as to how this picture was taken. I think Buckshot is the closest. Since Im in the construction buisiness, I own about fifteen ladders. I used one to get on top of my house and took the picture from there. I was taking pictures of my Weezl Wings and decided to get a picture of our second favorite supra.

Aaron, I haven't started the second story yet. I'll give you a weeks notice and you can come down and help me frame it up. During our lunch break, you can install a stinger standalone on my car...................:biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Rodknock!!!!:cry:

I dont think they have driven this car in months!! I know the 7M they put in it had a warenty but Jay was having a hell of a time trying to get them to cover the engine or something like that.