UPCOMING GROUP BUY: White Hoodies (More info inside)

JoeC

Banned
Jul 10, 2006
Vancouver, Washington
okay, so i finally got an email from jerzee's ( the last hoodie GB ) to find the specs on their sizes so I could compare them with the new hoodie specs to see if the sizes change a lot, and so people can find out what size fits them..

Here are the gildan specs..

untitledix8.jpg

And these are the jerzee's specs. So, if you bought a hoodie from TTL's last GB and you fit into a 2X fine, or whatevr.. match the specs with the size on Gildans to find your size..

Size S M L XL XLT 2X 2XT 3X 4X
Slvs 35 36 37 38 40 39 41 40 41
Lgth 27 28 29 30 32 31 33 32 33
Width 20 22 24 26 26 28 28 30 32

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
Well of course there will be a prototype :)

I WILL ship to australia, but unless you pay for tracking/insurance, I don't garuntee it. I'll have to find out what shipping charges would be.

If I end up being able to get them for cheaper to ME, I'll reduce the cost to you all, of course :)

Thanks for your input everyone!!!
~TTL aka Brandon~

My bf is in transport, so i may just get him to organise it for me... Less hassle for you that way! :)

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
The head-on shot doesn't really give much detail unfortunately, and I'm sure we'd have more of those "Probe-Related" guesses.

And everyone has said something about a stock looking supra, so the Bijo is out of the question :)

JoeC

Banned
Jul 10, 2006
Vancouver, Washington
yes, those are the 8 oz jerzee hoodies i received from the company through email. I noticed they are a little short too, i wonder if they measure from a different location?

EdgeSupra

Feb 19, 2006
New Jersey
For anyone who doesn't know what Gildan is like:

I just checked my ice hockey hoodie and it's a Gildan Heavyweight. Its a great sweatshirt. Doesn't feel cheap or flimsy, the elastic material at the wrists and bottom doesn't get stretched after being worn twice, LOL.

Mine is an Extra Large and I'm about 5'10" and only 140lbs, and after being washed it fits fine, maybe a bit big so I can fit clothes under when its cold, this time around I'd get a Large so it would fit perfect.

-Justin

JoeC

Banned
Jul 10, 2006
Vancouver, Washington
I brought up the idea to TTL about using Lee heavyweight pullovers that include a wider variety of sizes so people like myself could still participate in the GB (i'm a bigger guy). Hopefully he decides which brand he is going with so I can fork out some money to buy myself one :icon_bigg

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
JoeC said:
I brought up the idea to TTL about using Boost Lee heavyweight pullovers that include a wider variety of sizes so people like myself could still participate in the GB (i'm a bigger guy). Hopefully he decides which brand he is going with so I can fork out some money to buy myself one :icon_bigg

^^What he said. :naughty:

ToOsLoW

Professional Smartass
Sep 11, 2006
Florida
Aparently, we did...I'll find out tomorrow. I guess he's sending it tomorrow.....again.....we'll see....But hell yeah, I'm definately in.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
I will have to side with Brandon on this one. He works his ASS off just preparing for everything...let alone actually having them made/shipped out/etc.

If you feel the need and want to start making sweatshirts because "you got the hookup"...then do it...But don't ruin the business and support that someone else already has by barging into their Group Buy thread trying to attract others. That's all there is to it.

ToOsLoW

Professional Smartass
Sep 11, 2006
Florida
Yeah, I gotta side with Brandon on this one as well. How would you feel if someone came into your GB trying to steal your business? Not Cool. Brandon, you got my Business for sure :wiggle:

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Thanks for the support guys, really does mean a lot to have loyal, returning customers. It means even more to have people who've never purchased from me give their support (a la toOsLoW). Thanks a ton guys! :)

As for you Rajunz :nono:

EdgeSupra

Feb 19, 2006
New Jersey
+1 for TTL.
I have never dealt with him before, but he seems like an awesome guy and I know how hard it is setting shit up...I just successfully put on my first Supra meet in northern Jersey in Oct. and its great to get positive feedback.

This is HIS GB! Me and everyone else in here are offering him help and support, we arent trying to jack his shit.

Rajunz, I'm not singling you out dude, but he's been keeping up with this consistently, and if you have something you want to introduce, I think it would be best to start your own thread. Im not saying you wont get support or buyers, but taking someone's elses thread is the wrong way to go about for business.

-Justin