UPCOMING GROUP BUY: White Hoodies (More info inside)

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Pardon the kind words..........but you are a Mother F*cking Piece of Sh*t A** B*tch.

Anywho - :p, Brandon, Are you planning on using that "mock-up" design that I threw at you a few weeks ago?

If so...Bet your @$$ I'll be buying one, :-D.............lol

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
yes I'll be using that design :) Just talk to my artwork guy today, and we're probably going to do it in a black and white version, maybe put the red in the tail lights. Doing it this way will keep our cost down, thusly keeping consumer prices down :)

And of course I'll pardon your kind words, you a$$ hole d*ck riding wh*re fu<king uncle fu*ker illiterate incomprehensive unsocial ignorant weiner :)

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
Nice try Tanya, you could only wish. You pose no threat to me at all, just another person willing to do stuff for the SM community. Granted you put 0 effort into yours lol j/k j/k no hostility. :D I should just setup an account on that website, but I enjoy hand printing all of the items :)

HAHA well I wouldn't be a good competitor if I didn't try to catch you off guard you know, that would be noobish of me :)

Cant wait to see what you come up with, but hopefully I won't be visually impared at that time in 2035

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
^Want a 10 second Supra? It can happen. With...Courage, dedication and........Mutha f*ckin' money. :p:p

Brandon - It's theoretically my design, so how about I get this beotch for free?

Oh wait...Already am! :p (Laptop)...

But I'm still the "original" creator of this design....sooo............Gimme some sweatpants with my hoody, b*tch. :rofl:

;)

EdgeSupra

Feb 19, 2006
New Jersey
damn man, i graduate boot camp and get back to the outside world and you still dont have this squared away? sheesh...
haha im just playing dude.
i wanna see this new design, i still want my white hoody.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
It's an official trademark of Boost Lee designwear. :)

Brandon - You are ridiculous. What the eff is going on?

Send me some free parts or something if you're not going to make sweatshirts.