UPCOMING GROUP BUY: White Hoodies (More info inside)

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
JoeC said:
^^ True, but supramania is also a Supra lovers car forum, I love all generations.. not one specific. :icon_bigg

I'll probably do a 4 gen Supra shirt eventually, but I agree that SM is mk3 oriented and a shirt with the SM should be treated as such.

JoeC

Banned
Jul 10, 2006
Vancouver, Washington
btw.. i hope the quality of the new hoodies are better then the last!!!

My hoodie is already starting to fall apart at the pockets. I do not wear this a lot either!!!! :3d_frown:

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
hey guys, im at work right now (circuit city). my pc at home is down and out. As soon as Jeff Lee sends me that laptop we talked about I'll be able to update everyone again. For now, I'm SOL.

Ohhh great. Put the blame on me now! :cry:

Alright. Well. Brandon. Like I told you. You will need an external monitor and uhh...that should be it. I got all of my personal stuff (pron) :naughty: and stuff off of there...but I left you some stuff on there to drool over. ;) Anyways, Uhhh, It's kinda slow and could probably use a thorough virus cleaning. :icon_bigg other than that...I'll send it off to you here in a few days.

Meanwhile, GET TO F$@!ING WORK, BRANDON!!! PRIME YOUR TURBO AND DON'T USE FRAM!!! :biglaugh:

Jeff

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Boost Lee said:
Ohhh great. Put the blame on me now! :cry:

Alright. Well. Brandon. Like I told you. You will need an external monitor and uhh...that should be it. I got all of my personal stuff (pron) :naughty: and stuff off of there...but I left you some stuff on there to drool over. ;) Anyways, Uhhh, It's kinda slow and could probably use a thorough virus cleaning. :icon_bigg other than that...I'll send it off to you here in a few days.

Meanwhile, GET TO F$@!ING WORK, BRANDON!!! PRIME YOUR TURBO AND DON'T USE FRAM!!! :biglaugh:

Jeff

1.) CC pwns BB. Period.

2.) Thank you honey :D

3.) Primed it, car runs FANTASTIC, aside from the goddamn no power steering under 1500rpm's thing...yeah that sucks...

4.) I love you all :)

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Don't toy with my emotions, woman! BB PwNZ Circuit Shitty! :D
(At least, in these parts, we do. :))

And stop your bitching...You whimp.

I drive daily without power steering from 650 to 7,000rpms! Eat that, beotch. :D

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
So did I, Jeff.. well, to 6250rpm anyway...
Long story short, in an instance of snap oversteer, teh guardrail will always emerge as the victor.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
supra90turbo said:
So did I, Jeff.. well, to 6250rpm anyway...
Long story short, in an instance of snap oversteer, teh guardrail will always emerge as the victor.

Well, while physics and transfer of weight is simply the facts...I can honestly say that in two different instances...One on Ice, and one in rain, I safely kept my ass on the road.

Am I saying that my 2 bare arms can man-handle 3300lbs? Hell no.

But needless to say, it does not win EVERYTIME. :icon_razz

*SuperKoreanNinjaEdit* Actually Kurt (you n00b) :D, Mine goes to 6650. :D Overdrive is soooo FTW.