UPCOMING GROUP BUY: White Hoodies (More info inside)

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Well these aren't being ordered yet JTuned, so set some money aside :p If you really want to pay me now, I can write you down as paid though.

Screaming lemon--I'll only be taking a money order only from you. Sorry, but having negative rep=no paypal.

racingtoyota007

Sep 16, 2006
Georgia
I would be intrested in one especially with the bonus goody with the t-shirt lol. I would like to see a finished product first. I dont want to buy something that i didnt know what it looks like first.

EdgeSupra

Feb 19, 2006
New Jersey
Wow, I didnt think people would like my idea, LOL.

I've been looking for a new white hoodie, but the ones I come across are too colorful/busy looking.
Thats why I wanted something white, with just a black, or charcoal (good idea, btw)
And as cool as a stitched front logo would be, I understand how expensive it is.

If you get some 'prototypes', post up pictures, hahaha.

-Justin

racingtoyota007

Sep 16, 2006
Georgia
Yes i would like to see a prototype first thats what i was thinking of. But 40.00 for a decent hoody if a fair price specially to sport supra's ^_^. Damn that shirt is banging.

EdgeSupra

Feb 19, 2006
New Jersey
Are these gonna be a heavier hoodie than Ideals GB?
Dont get me wrong, I love mine, but the bottom elastic streched really fast and it felt like a lighter material.

Just wondering.

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Well of course there will be a prototype :)

I WILL ship to australia, but unless you pay for tracking/insurance, I don't garuntee it. I'll have to find out what shipping charges would be.

If I end up being able to get them for cheaper to ME, I'll reduce the cost to you all, of course :)

Thanks for your input everyone!!!
~TTL aka Brandon~

JoeC

Banned
Jul 10, 2006
Vancouver, Washington
TTL, have you considered the source i found for you for prices? I found them even cheaper, but its through a personal company I know of and I'm unsure if I could hook u up.

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Hmm I dunno actually. Do you have a link to Ideal's GB thread? Or if you'd like, contact him and ask him what weight the hoodies are. These are 9.5oz hoodies, (I found out material is measured by the square yard, not square inch :D) which are pretty damn heavy, but not so heavy that they're uncomfortable

Let me know. I'll check back later, goin out to dinner with the family for my little bro's banquet dinner thing :D

racingtoyota007

Sep 16, 2006
Georgia
Prototype ftw cool stuff, ipersonally would like to se a hoody similar to the t-shirts jus tsomething simple and nice.
But thats awsome. YOu have to be making so much money on these haha.

But please dont go with the cheap stuff i might just be speaking for my self. but i would rather pay a few extra dollars for something that i like than something cheap. imho.

Cya

Aug 12, 2005
Columbia, S.C>
How about making a mechanic jumpsuit with SM on it or Supra or something of that nature with a logo of the the car of there choice on back. I think that'd be nice.

EdgeSupra

Feb 19, 2006
New Jersey
racingtoyota007 said:
Prototype ftw cool stuff, ipersonally would like to se a hoody similar to the t-shirts jus tsomething simple and nice.
But thats awsome. YOu have to be making so much money on these haha.

But please dont go with the cheap stuff i might just be speaking for my self. but i would rather pay a few extra dollars for something that i like than something cheap. imho.

Yeah I dont mind paying a couple bucks more if these things are gonna be nice.