Ok, I guess its my turn

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
I temporarily mounted the N tercooler ring-need to position in place once the bumper is back on.

Last edited:

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
polobai said:
I decided to not let the little bugs hinder me from finishing the rest of the car. I finally have the engine all put together now-this is how it will look for the most part.

aka extremely clean!

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
wrapped the lines and wires on the turbo side with some heat sheilding. It gets pretty hot over there, dont want the nitrous or oil pressure lines bursting. I may wrap it a second time for added peice of mind.

Last edited:

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
Installed the 9 inch K&N finally, and routed the boost controller lines. I think I have them correct-someone tell me if I am wrong: One line goes from the boost controller to the middle port on the wastegate, and another goes from the other boost controller port and is "tee'd" off with one end going to the port on top of the wastegate and the other going to the compressor housing.

Last edited:

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
mounted the pump and reseviour for the methanol injection (looking for a better resevoir than what was supplied with Derek's kit). Also mounted the HID ballast to the headlight motor.

Last edited:

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
On the other side(passenger), I mounted the other HID ballast, and the stock radiator overflow tank. All of this is covered by the CFX radiator cooling plate.

Last edited:

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
I even got a chance to put on the "3.0 GT turbo" stickers. I cut the "A" off the end of them.

Last edited:

turbotrev

Goin WEEEEE on my gsxr600
Aug 7, 2006
Clinton, MO
i hate you soooooooo much b/c i just love your car you bastard lol

keep up the extremely clean work ill be asking many questions so sorry if i get really iritating when i start my clean up/build up project.

trev

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
Lol-thanks trev, feel free to ask away always willing to lend a helping had if I can! Thanks too all those that have been helping out along the way-Sean at titan, tookwik for offering advise, dbsupra90 for working with me with my tps issue, Duane for motivation, the whole supramania community for their kind words-thanks too all, and to all I may have forgotten!

daddycat31

Nov 11, 2006
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
one of the tightest supras i've seen around!! it was already raw before the makeover.....but now!!!!

one question...the wrap on the turbo....where do i find one??? and how much heat does it cut down?

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
Thanks daddycat-the wrap on the turbo I got from Sean at titan motorsports-cuts down a ton on heat and covers up the rusty turbine housing. It comes in silver and black-give him a call to see what he has for ya. I spent some time today tidying up some wires in the cabin where I ran the engine harness, gauges, etc and I redid some vacume lines-and now the car is like a different machine. Evedently I had one or two bad vacume lines that was causing the maft-pro to run crappy, plus one of the pins on the map sensor harness was not in too securly(kinda popped out of the harness). Once I tidy'd all that up, the car starts smoothly-no surging, but still have my tps problem where it reads 100% at no throttle.......

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
polobai said:
still have my tps problem where it reads 100% at no throttle.......

yeah, im still trying to figure that out. kinda hard to follow your drawing when it was the size of a postage stamp lol. i got it fixed, and will let you know what i come up with.

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
Lol! Sorry about that man-my bad! I wasnt trying to call you out-just letting others know that I still had the issue incase they had any ideas of possible solutions. Thanks alot though!

2jzmk3

polobai said:
Lol-thanks trev, feel free to ask away always willing to lend a helping had if I can! Thanks too all those that have been helping out along the way-Sean at titan, tookwik for offering advise, dbsupra90 for working with me with my tps issue, Duane for motivation, the whole supramania community for their kind words-thanks too all, and to all I may have forgotten!

no problem man, let me know if you need anything.

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
The material is black suede-makes it look completely different. I ran out of material though, so I couldnt do the small peice of the headliner in the back.

Last edited:

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
I also got a chance to wrap the panels i made for the back seat delete that holds the batteries, and nitrous bottle.

Last edited:

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
A general pic of the panels installed to see how it goes together. The grey material is grey suede-trying to get a match to the Sparco Torino's. I also placed the ps2 and installed a cap in the fiberglass system. I have to create another panel to cover that all up soon.

Last edited: