Ok, I guess its my turn

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
Got a chance to mount my rear view camera for the car. I had to remove the trunk lock cylinder and enlarge the key hole.

Last edited:

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
One more angle-I hope to get most of the interior done by the end of the week-then I have to bleed the brakes (giving me a REAL hard time) and clean up the car and it should be good for a test drive.

Last edited:

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
damn man nice job, i like the placement of the bottle.

*offtopic* how much did that suede cost ya?

froubaby

MyMKIIIsupra.com
Apr 30, 2007
South Florida
www.mymkiiisupra.com
Pure sexiness! Ray, the car is surely looking good. :)

I've got to catch up with you on the other one. Hopefully next month I'm going to be able to redo the suspension and a little more. I'll shoot you a PM or email. :)

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
cool-thanks for the compliments. The suede was not that much, i want to say about $10 per yard on sale and I used about 3 yards for the black, 2 for the gray. Liz, I am anxious to see how the car is doing, send me a pm or email and we will catch up!

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
Monitor will be mounted up front in the stock 2 din space for the radio. The radio has been moved to where the ashtray was on a fiberglass center console. I will post pics when its completed.

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
did you get the tps problem fixed yet? sorry ive been slacking on that. its hard to tell how you have it hooked up but it looks right from what i can see. something has to be off tho...

Supra7MG

Supramania Contributor
Oct 13, 2005
Duncansville, PA.
I just read this entire thread for the first time. WOWWWWWWWWWW!
That mods and the execution in that engine bay are over the top. After I recover from the last 1.5 yr. of punishment completing my current project update I know now how I will punish myself. Congradulations. You should be very proud.

Steve

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
Thanks for all the compliments guys! DBsupra90, I still have the TPS issue-I will eventually figure it out, or adapt a stock tps to it. Duane-I dont have a name for it as of yet but I am anxious to hear the name you have for it-let me know! And thanks Supra7mg-I am proud of where it is now, will be more proud once its finished and I can actaully drive it to my new house!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
polobai said:
Duane-I dont have a name for it as of yet but I am anxious to hear the name you have for it-let me know!

Might sound cheezy but I think the name of your car should be: Actually the licsense plate should be since it is orange! :naughty:

Drum roll please....................Kistdis or kistthis or something along those lines :icon_bigg