maftpro is working

supralover2000

12.8 and dropping..
Apr 4, 2005
Long Island, NY
www.mk3.us
Thanks Bob!
I have a question which I'm sure will come up a few times more...
DO we still have to follow all the steps required to setup the Timing Monitor Function, in addition to the new Timing Control wiring?
and by "Splice" you do mean cut, correct?

turbobob

Aug 15, 2005
Near Detroit
The timing monitor is completely separate from this new timing control function.

Currently, the timing monitor will not reflect any timing changes you make with the timing control, since it is measuring the signals coming from the ECU. I will fix this soon....

Splice = cut

ECU IGt ------> Trans Pro white wire

New Trans Pro wires -------> Ignitor IGt input

IGf from the ignitor to the ECU is replaced with a new IGf signal from the Trans Pro.

B

supralover2000

12.8 and dropping..
Apr 4, 2005
Long Island, NY
www.mk3.us
I believe that these recent developments, along with all of the great features already included in the MAFTPRO, really set this unit apart from all of the other units that people might be considering. And like I pointed out a few hundred posts ago in this thread, The fact that we have direct communications and Q&A access with the developer, just adds to the benefits. Thanks again Bob and FTS for this great unit and service.:drink1:

Last edited:

yannis-supras

Lag hater
Jun 13, 2005
Athens, Greece
supralover2000 said:
I believe that these recent developments, along with all of the great features already included in the MAFTPRO, really set this unit apart from all of the other units that people might be considering. And like pointed out a few hundred posts ago in this thread, The fact that we have direct communications and Q&A access with the developer, just adds to the benefits. Thanks again Bob and FTS for this great unit and service.:drink1:
:withstupi :bigthumb: to Bob and FTS!!!

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
supralover2000 said:
I believe that these recent developments, along with all of the great features already included in the MAFTPRO, really set this unit apart from all of the other units that people might be considering. And like pointed out a few hundred posts ago in this thread, The fact that we have direct communications and Q&A access with the developer, just adds to the benefits. Thanks again Bob and FTS for this great unit and service.:drink1:

I completely agree

All other options i have considered are out the window now.

maft-pro ftw as soon i get the money its mine

Nice work guys :bigthumb:

Supra

May 11, 2005
Rockford, IL
I'm useing the boost controller + speed density. I don't remember any free wires left on the 8 pin w/ this setup. Can I do timing control w/ the boost harness?

Supra

May 11, 2005
Rockford, IL
turbobob said:
3 wires get added to the boost harness plug

B

OK... Since I hacked off the wires from the 'other connector' that was in the box, is there any chance you would like to send me a set through Dr. J? :1zhelp:

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Been using pro for a while had codes 24&34, I performed the update to 4.60 and it screwed up my wideband commander, now pegs lean and stays there, gauge itself ok, sweeps when powered up, wideband commander still shows rpm, tps, etc, it fried something in the module or sensor, how can this happen? I was tesing the car all morning and wideband was perfect until i updated maftpro.

IHI-RHC7

"The Boss"
Apr 1, 2005
Oregon
Jonez, can you pm me a shipped price for full MAFTPRO, speed density, boost control, timing control, etc... to 97487?

We'll be ordering in a few weeks.
-Jake

drjonez

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
the motor city
www.4cefed.com
tookwik4u89 said:
Been using pro for a while had codes 24&34, I performed the update to 4.60 and it screwed up my wideband commander, now pegs lean and stays there, gauge itself ok, sweeps when powered up, wideband commander still shows rpm, tps, etc, it fried something in the module or sensor, how can this happen? I was tesing the car all morning and wideband was perfect until i updated maftpro.

interesting. check ALL your settings after reflashing...

IHI-RHC7 said:
Jonez, can you pm me a shipped price for full MAFTPRO, speed density, boost control, timing control, etc... to 97487?

We'll be ordering in a few weeks.
-Jake

done!

bigaaron said:
The maft pro itself is great! The data logging software on the other hand..... :cry:

eh, like any SW tunerpro has a learning curve....