maftpro is working

drjonez

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
the motor city
www.4cefed.com
yannis-supras said:
Here's the one's I'm thinking of getting http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&item=7946830054&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT , o-rings, insulators and injector harness clips all in. Ideally I'd like a 620cc injector for my application. What make injectors do you carry Adam? I checked FTS and they only seem to carry DSM injectors only.

not a bad deal, i sell the same thing @ the same price just w/o all the extras. you will want to confirm that they have been modded to fit the MKIII, in stock form they won't.

jkbmkiii

Supramania Contributor
Nov 24, 2005
Castle Rock colorado
drjonez said:
not a bad deal, i sell the same thing @ the same price just w/o all the extras. you will want to confirm that they have been modded to fit the MKIII, in stock form they won't.

DRJ, you sell injectors???? if so I need some and trying to decide what size and where to buy.

you said w/o all the extras ie- clips and o- rings?
where would I find those?

drjonez

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
the motor city
www.4cefed.com
polobai said:
pmd you doc.

right back @ ya!

rakkasan said:
Hey Ray, cool to see you around. :icon_bigg

DRJ, I Paypal'd you the money for a MaftPro / speed density setup last night. Let me know when it hits the mail, please.

got it man! FTS is closed (they're in mexico for vacation! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!) and will be open on monday. your stuff should ship early next week, provided they have enough harnesses in stock!

thanks man!

N

NDBoost

consider the facts of MAFT Pro Vs Lex AFM Wideband and S-AFC. Its about the same price but going Speed/Density is so much more cool

Ryanfz

May 9, 2005
Sparks Nv
Can someone do a writeup on this maftpro thingy :icon_conf ? I'm too lazy read all 43 pages of this post, so if there was a sticky on maftpro, and what it does, benefits, installation, ect. that would be great... :1zhelp:

toml

Jul 24, 2005
Adelaide, Australia
I think this race will be going for some time... ;)

Timing monitor itself was a fantastic achievement, but timing control that's just incredible!! :D I can't wait!

jkbmkiii

Supramania Contributor
Nov 24, 2005
Castle Rock colorado
will all that already have the maft pro be able to get the timing control feature, if it comes out down the road???

Drj, will all my stuff shipp at the begining of next week as well?

drjonez

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
the motor city
www.4cefed.com
yannis-supras said:
That means that I won't need to be so considered about how the size of my injectors effect timing then, right Doc? :icon_razz

yessir, that's correct....just will take some work to keep it all straight.

jkbmkiii said:
will all that already have the maft pro be able to get the timing control feature, if it comes out down the road???

AFAIK, yes. i don't think there will be any hardware added.

jkbmkiii said:
Drj, will all my stuff shipp at the begining of next week as well?

i wish i knew. FTS opens back up monday, will take them @ least a day to get back rolling....if all goes well, yes.

bigal0043

Jun 29, 2005
Plattsburgh,NY
www.mk3supra.net
Is there any update on compatiable wide bands?
I am getting a AEM wideband soon and want to make sure that this will work with it... I didnt know much about this maft before today and after reading all 44 pages you have me sold but it probally will be another year before i am ready for it... who knows i may win the lottery and buy everyone maft-pros

isnms

United States of America
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
i80.photobucket.com
AFR Source: Select scaling of wideband input
0 - none
1 - LC1
2 - LM1
3 - AEM, AFM-1 (or other 0-5 volt scaled unit)
4 - Tech Edge (Australia) Wideband
5 - Zeitronix ZT2 Wideband
6 - Dynojet Wideband Commander (0-5 volts = 10:1 - 16:1)

from the Translator Pro Config and setup details Version 4.40 (1/22/06) - MAFT Pro CD 4.4