Kwnate's "FTW" build

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Damn.........that sucks Kwnate. Not that it's broke, but your numbers...........:biglaugh:

Just kidding player, you know I would never wish harm on your beautiful beast. I kind of think my tranny or rear end or something isn't liking all the racing I've been doing. When I take off in first I can hear something kind of like bark. It only happens in first that I can hear. It's happens when I barely take off also. I guess those drag radials are putting a little more bind on the drivetrain.

Good luck with yours. Hope to see it up and running soon...............lol

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
Good thing you weren't racing me, I would have out ran you too. MKIII Vixen-2.... Blue Supras-0 ;)
Just kidding. Your dyno numbers are amazing. Congratulations on that. Sorry to hear about your problems with your clutch. You boys and your manual transmissions:3d_frown:

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
MKIII VIXEN said:
Good thing you weren't racing me, I would have out ran you too. MKIII Vixen-2.... Blue Supras-0 ;)
Just kidding. Your dyno numbers are amazing. Congratulations on that. Sorry to hear about your problems with your clutch. You boys and your manual transmissions:3d_frown:
I knew you'd eat this up... I'll be back:evil2:

Thanks everyone!

89Turbo

Oct 22, 2005
Portland
yeah, im saving up for the Goliath now, thing is insane. ^^^i posted a vid of you on the dyno its really crappy but its in General with the PacNW pics.

M

mattonedime

kwnate said:
Depends on what this one looks like when I pull it apart. I might just switch to a hpf's feramic 6puck with a stock flywheel. If that says no, then I'll save up for something that won't fail...

Congrats on the awesome numbers! At your power levels I would not go with the feramic clutches.. I have seen way too many of the do what your clutch did.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
kwnate said:
Depends on what this one looks like when I pull it apart. I might just switch to a hpf's feramic 6puck with a stock flywheel. If that says no, then I'll save up for something that won't fail...

That is what I ran all last year with no problems.

See ya this weekend

Duane

lintlars

ROOTS RADICALS
Apr 1, 2005
Ft.St.John BC
www.cardomain.com
What clutch and Flywheel were you using? I just had the same thing happen to me the sales rep failed to tell me that the Al FW and clutch did not play well together so they are sending me a new disk.

87_7MGTE

SOLD :(
Mar 30, 2005
Bellingham, WA
those were fucking awesome numbers nate. i enjoyed watching you break shit all day friday :biglaugh: . jk man. it was nice meeting you, wish i coulda been up there all weekend. cya soon maybe.

-Jason

onejz

BOOOM BOOOM BANGGG
Apr 16, 2006
vancouver
Go 1Jzzzzzzzzzzzz lol woot woot Hey dont be hurting me now. You supra PWNS me......Be nice :stickpoke lol or that will happen lol

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
onejz said:
Hey where is barney :bling:

Good one Darrel!:biglaugh: Nate should paint his whole topside, the "Barney" purple,:aigo: to match the block!!!

J.K. Nate! I'm down for some more cruising in a couple of weeks.:boink:

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
I won't be going 1j, but I must say riding in your car made me appriciate the 1j more then ever. I wasn't a hater before, I just didn't know what all the hype was about. It's smooth like a damn lexus and pulls pretty good too, against Tom at least :biglaugh: Take it easy out there though you crazy SOB!