Kwnate's "FTW" build

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
You should have gotten more pictures of your car behind the Trailblazer SS
That pic looks great!

I wish I could comment on the video, but no matter what I do, mp4 hates me.

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Since you can't see the video you can look at these.

2311892_11_full.jpg

2311892_12_full.jpg

2311892_13_full.jpg

IJ: Corning feels very stable, I'm still getting used to the lack of powersteering and the power, so I'm taking it easy on the onramps. I'll be autoxing this weekend in a wide open area, I'll let her loose then. With this much hp, tire wear is going to go quick, but with 750miles on em (light miles) they look new!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
kwnate said:
There should be some good videos after the meet this weekend. Thanks for the comments, and thanks for stopping in. You should come by more often :naughty:

Is this invitation just for her, or does it apply to everyone?..................:biglaugh:

You're car looks awesome up on your trailer. Can't believe it's that pretty and that fast. Life just isn't fair. You have a fast car and you're the KING of internet flirting......................;)

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
sweet one fo the cars form the big build threads drives now

i gonna be at supra fest should be fun stuff

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Nate, that first pic of your car on the trailer just looks so sexy... I absolutely LOVE your car! damn, its sweet!

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
jimi87-t said:
Car looks/sounds great Nate! How does your truck do at pulling it?
75mph Seattle to Portland, couldn't really tell it was there. As a matter of fact, when I got there I had a flat tire on the trailer. I didn't even notice :dunno: Guess the Supra is just too fat :)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Nate, did I read you were running the Nitto 555's? That's what I have on my car, but I'm not running them full time. I put them on when I go to the track on Saturday night. I was wondering what they were speed rated for? I know their made for racing, but how fast are they supposedly safe for? Do they handle o.k. in corners? I know you're going to some kind of race course. I think you said it was an auto cross of some sort. You'll probably be able to tell more about the tires after that. Thanks.