Kwnate's "FTW" build

onejz

BOOOM BOOOM BANGGG
Apr 16, 2006
vancouver
kwnate said:
I won't be going 1j, but I must say riding in your car made me appriciate the 1j more then ever. I wasn't a hater before, I just didn't know what all the hype was about. It's smooth like a damn lexus and pulls pretty good too, against Tom at least :biglaugh: Take it easy out there though you crazy SOB!

I am not that crazy almost hitting a curb dont count. Now if I hit the curb that night then I would be claiming it on ICBC lol and I would be going crazy

Drifting is soo much fun

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
lintlars said:
What clutch and Flywheel were you using?
Really... Answer please Nathaniel...

BTW Nate: keep breakin stuff so I know whats gunna break on mine, lol... Gives me something to look forward to, HAHAHA!!!

Even though I knew the secret, Im still proud of you bro... Thanks for bein such a great rep for the 7M family...

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Reign_Maker said:
Even though I knew the secret, Im still proud of you bro... Thanks for bein such a great rep for the 7M family...
Thanks! Clutch is hpfs feramic full faced disc with Rps 3200lb pressure plate. I think the problem most likely lies in the fidanza flywheel...

I think I might beat this one to death and switch to a triple disc setup in the off season. I really want some decent qtr mile times before the summer is over though... We'll see!

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Thats exactly why Im not doing the ferramic plate... I've heard nightmares about them siezing up on light weight F/Ws... Im not using an aluminum F/W, but still... I think Matt One Dime had the same problem...

lintlars

ROOTS RADICALS
Apr 1, 2005
Ft.St.John BC
www.cardomain.com
Wow I have the same clutch set up but I went with the ACT pressure plate they also did not tell me that the two dont work well together and I also welded mine together but the Pressure plate is still in good shape and Im going back to the stock FW with a new 6 puck feramic disk they originally did not want to warrenty it but Josh hooked me up ,I also asked how many people have used the full face and its only 10-15 supra owners so he recomended the 6 puck since it has been proven.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Thats the problem, they DONT tell you, and when it f's up on you, its your fault... Lucky for me I heard from those who've failed them before,, but unlucky for the guys who have the problem... I found out before I commited... I WAS gunna go with that set up...

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
I have been running the OEM flywheel since day one. Always worked for me.

If you want to run some slicks Nate, let me have a pass in the car and will make sure it goes 10's at least once ;) (before geting kicked out :naughty: ) Not that you couldn't do it. If you don't have the seat time I would be more than happy to do it for you :)

I see you mentioned MAYBE sell the DOM project eh! ;)

Duane

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
hummmm well i run the brozen and the act pp i sliped the leaven crap out of it at the drags just so i chould get the 4.30 to hook the fuck up ish never once welded on me

i thinks it the mean ass pp your are runing mabye so mabye not

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Hey Jake, I think running an OEM flywheel will make the difference. I have been using this since my car has been stick :biglaugh:

Duane

PS: Remember Nate, if you want to let me make a pass :naughty: I am up for it!

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
upgradedsupra said:
I have been running the OEM flywheel since day one. Always worked for me.

If you want to run some slicks Nate, let me have a pass in the car and will make sure it goes 10's at least once ;) (before geting kicked out :naughty: ) Not that you couldn't do it. If you don't have the seat time I would be more than happy to do it for you :)

I see you mentioned MAYBE sell the DOM project eh! ;)

Duane

Hey D as in Zaster, this is about the 10th person I've heard you ask to drive there car down the track. I think you should hurry up and finish your own bling-a-ling and run a 10 in that thang first, before trying to run a 10 in someone elses car..lol..:icon_razz

Great job over the weekend Nate. Pleasure to meet you and glad things are getting figured out with your car.

7M Represent..:naughty:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
VanSupra said:
Hey D as in Zaster, this is about the 10th person I've heard you ask to drive there car down the track. I think you should hurry up and finish your own bling-a-ling and run a 10 in that thang first, before trying to run a 10 in someone elses car..lol..:icon_razz

Great job over the weekend Nate. Pleasure to meet you and glad things are getting figured out with your car.

7M Represent..:naughty:

Actually a few had asked me to drive their car. and I would not say no ;) 10's pfftt :nono:

Later .. Heading to work on Supra tomorrow :)

Duane

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
upgradedsupra said:
Actually a few had asked me to drive their car. and I would not say no ;) 10's pfftt :nono:

Later .. Heading to work on Supra tomorrow :)

Duane

I wouldn't say no either..:naughty: