Kwnate's "FTW" build

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
Car sounds great! The blue paint is niiiiiiiiiiiiiice :love: .........Something about it looks very familiar.;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
MKIII VIXEN said:
Car sounds great! The blue paint is niiiiiiiiiiiiiice :love: .........Something about it looks very familiar.;)

I hope it looks familiar to her, because she's been seeing mine, and not because she's been seeing yours more than I'm aware of. I may have to start following her when she leaves the house....................:cool:

That smilie with the shades on is me in disguise........Just remember flirt boy, I'm always watching..................;)

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Hey Jake. That was me shiftin with the left hand LOL I took out Tom pretty good :biglaugh: Not that I am proud of doing it with a 1J:nono:

Everyone ....

Duane

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Pac NW Suprafest update!!

Dynoed Friday, Didn't make my best numbers but it was enough to be 3rd overall!

I didn't like the look of the dyno at all, it just didn't look very safe. I was probably the 10th to strap down and up until then 450rwhp was the number to beat. This was made by 87_7mgte on a gt35 that was untuned! Very nice car!

My first pull, I hit it the car starts to raise, I assume its normal. The guy starts tapping my shoulder to get out of it and right then the straps break and it spits me off the dyno. Scary as fuck for me, and everyone standing around it. It wasn't a full pull, but people told me it was over 500whp.

So they get some new straps and then find out the lateral track bars both look like bananas(where the swaybar links hook) Someone at Kinetic Mtr sports ran home and grabbed some off another car and the put em on for me.

3hrs later, back on the dyno. Reping for all the mk3's in the NW I laid down 619rwhp, 540tq. Only 2 MK4's could beat that :)

This was slightly lower then the numbers I made during the tuning at RRev motorsports. Which were 667whp and 592tq.

2064884_44_full.jpg

stratoayu

May 13, 2005
surrey
that was defiantely scary as hell watching ur car launch of the dyno.. didnt it bend your control arm or something when it landed on the wheel chock? your car is amazing :)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
rumptis said:
Awesome numbers.

What is your setup?

He's got about fifty pages of setup on here to look at. It even comes with really cool pictures....................lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
He's too scared to go to the track. He's afraid he'll get outrun by a girl............OH snap! ......I got outrun by a girl. UH,,,,,scratch that last comment. I think he just hasn't had a chance to go to the track since he's got her running..................lol

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
da89soup said:
Very impressive!!!! Do you have any track numbers Nate?????
As a matter of fact I do!!!

First time, I've drag raced at a track!

R/T: .845 (pro tree caught me off gaurd)
60' 2.377
330 6.734
1/8 10.197
mph 69.65
1000 12.919
1/4 15.034
mph 104.88

Now that youre done laughing let me explain what happend. On the launch the clutch welded itself to the flywheel. At first I thought I missed second, but every shift had to be rev matched, 2nd, 3rd and 4th. We left the track around 11:30pm. I had to drive the car about 45 minutes with the clutch stuck. Not fun... Got it unstuck and back to the hotel at 5am... I'm going to drop the tranny soon, so I can inspect it better. At least it got me home.