Kwnate's "FTW" build

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
kwnate said:
Post the pics in my thread and I'll have take you out back and slap you around.

Nate, violence doesn't solve anything.................Ah hell, beat the shit out of him................:biglaugh:

Sorry, onejz. Maybe you can outrun him and he won't catch you. No, we've already seen that isn't going to work. I guess you'll just have to take the beaten. Always remember though, it'll feel better once it quits hurting........lol

Nate, maybe you could let him slide just this one time..............

onejz

BOOOM BOOOM BANGGG
Apr 16, 2006
vancouver
kwnate said:
Post the pics in my thread and I'll have take you out back and slap you around.
Hey Nate you cant catch me lol... I dont mind going off roading you wont follow I know that my paint can not get any worse:p

BTZ

Apr 5, 2005
Burnaby
hey nate, what dyno did you hit 667 on? why were you down at kinetic, they usually dnyo higher. at least I was up 35hp. and btw that was the same dyno that duane hit 665. should have turned the boost up more.

are you going to a 1/4 track anytime soon?

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
BTZ said:
hey nate, what dyno did you hit 667 on? why were you down at kinetic, they usually dnyo higher. at least I was up 35hp. and btw that was the same dyno that duane hit 665. should have turned the boost up more.

are you going to a 1/4 track anytime soon?
Not sure why it was down, I couldn't rev past 6500 and the graph shows I only went to 6200 :dunno: At rrev when the car made 667, it made it at 7100rpm.

I want to get to the track a couple more times this year before I take it apart again. I have to get at least one clean run! Maybe this time I'll run race gas so I can break into the 14's ;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
kwnate said:
Not sure why it was down, I couldn't rev past 6500 and the graph shows I only went to 6200 :dunno: At rrev when the car made 667, it made it at 7100rpm.

I want to get to the track a couple more times this year before I take it apart again. I have to get at least one clean run! Maybe this time I'll run race gas so I can break into the 14's ;)

You're setting your sights way to high. You're only going to be crushed when you can't get into the 14's. Maybe you should just race through the 1/8, that way you post a 10.2 and then tell everyone it was in a quarter................;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Have you changed your clutch set up? Are you sticking with the aluminum flywheel? I didn't see it posted anywhere.................lol

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
I don't like this sheet, cuz its so dramatically short. If i cant scan my rrev sheet I'll post it up.

2064884_45_full.jpg

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
woah man, congrats on that award....impressive numbers.

right now you have about 3.5 times my car's power. must be fun! lol.....yeah....

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
you still considering leaving the chevelle aside to chase duane down???

either way man i want to be there when the lights drop and the bulshit stops.

-luis.

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
americanjebus said:

-luis.
Yes indeed sorry chevelle... Duane is on his 3rd or 4th setup, I'm about 2 years behind, I have my own goals and Duane isn't part of the equation :) unless you count me helping him.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
americanjebus said:

-luis.

What's this? :wtf:
This is a 7M family dude and nothing can break us apart LOL :drink1:

7m 4eva

Duane