Jeff's Supra Build...again

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
I'd say about 2 weeks of work left. I would've put on the final body piece (side skirt) if the doctors office would have made me wait for 2 hours! (They heard from me). I ordered my intercooler, bov flange, and ebc. Its close!

annoyingrob

Boosted member
Jul 5, 2006
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
About running the 3" IC piping up between the rad and motor, it's VERY close, but it's possible. I did it on my car, with stock fans and rad. There's literally millimetres of clearance between the pipe and my A/C pulley, but it fits. Don't have to relocate the battery that way either.

I'll have to post some pics tonight.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
-Been a little slugish, car is at my house I finished all the interior panels today minus the dash pieces
-I started on the catch can bracket
-Cut the turbo inlet pipe

Hope to get it back to the main shop tomorrow and get that engine bay DONE!

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
OK been busy, lazy, didn't have a rack to work on for a while but now I'm back on it making some good progress in my mind.

-Intercooler fitted and 50% mounted
-FFIM finally cut to correct length and I'm done porting the welds that were on the inside, just have to smooth it out
-Side skirts mounted fully
-Wheel wells in
-1/2 my mkiv wheels on, but one tire is leaking GRR
-Wiring harness is like 20% installed

p872393_1.jpg

p872393_2.jpg

p872393_3.jpg

p872393_4.jpg

Imagine aluminum bead welds inside, this was a little
p872393_5.jpg

And this was all rough grinding/porting whatever you wanna call it, still gonnna smooth it out
p872393_6.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pictures. TOMORROW ('s plans)- Mount oil cooler, get oil hoursing fittings, more wiring harness

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Still plenty of work to do, mainly I need to order some damn 2.5 intercooler piping but waiting to get paiddddddddd.

And yes John: rides will be given, girls will be picked up, speed limits will be diminshed, black Lamborghini's will be raced, ricers will be awed, the list is endless. LOL, no seriously you'll probably be one of the first rides, stop by the shop sometime...OHHH I got some wheel wells off the NA you can have too I forgot. :)

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Awesome! I need to swing out anyway. Maybe Saturday afternoon? I'll bring pics (since I'll have the shortblock together by then ;))