Jeff's Supra Build...again

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
PICS! Also plan to START it up this week if all goes well.

My FORD bracket for the lower alt bracket, works with a little modification.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

p936434_1.jpg

Oil lines done!
p936434_2.jpg

p936434_3.jpg

Mock up
p936434_4.jpg

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Tomorrow, I hope, I'll call you and ask if you wanna come see it, plus I got plenty of QQQQQQQQQ's. :) Oh and some spare fender wells if you them.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Well......nothing, no power is getting to the starter and all that mess wiring mess under that dash has to be fixed as I believe the alarm is getting in the way and preventing power to many places.

Also anyone with AEM EMS, does yours have some extra plugs not used plugging directly into the AEM unit? I have a few connectors that don't go to anything I see.

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Ouch man... I'll be rebuilding my tranny and head, and swapping my buddy's gears to 3.73s in his Camaro SS, but if I get some free time you know I'll help out!

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Turns over but I'm getting no power to computer, gotta get the AEM pinouts and check all my wiring. Still sweet to even see lights on in the dash, gets me excited.

btw JAKE do you remember if the dash lights were blue? I can't exactly tell but I think I see some blue in the tach and speedo lights.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I wanna say they are blue... I never saw them, but I think the previous owner mentioned they were blue... But who knows, Im getting old, my memory is fading... :D:D:D

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Yeah looks like I may have some blue in there, anything new to your car Jake, you have to be somewhere close come on!

John, I'd love for you to stop by this weekend, I am out of my league with some wiring and need some identification help. Call me if you wanna come by, I'll be at the shop as usual.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Yay, I think they're may be a possible start up tomorrow now that expert John (doward) is coming by!

Got a few updates I need to post pictures of like:
-Exhaust on
-Sweet mad tyte Defi blue racer bg hooked up
-Get the wires through the dash side for my a pillar gauges, what a P.I.T.A.

Woot! Updates coming, boost coming.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
7Mboost;955823 said:
Yay, I think they're may be a possible start up tomorrow now that expert John (doward) is coming by!

Got a few updates I need to post pictures of like:
-Exhaust on
-Sweet mad tyte Defi blue racer bg hooked up
-Get the wires through the dash side for my a pillar gauges, what a P.I.T.A.

Woot! Updates coming, boost coming.

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Next piece on my list is a fucking brand new 91 turbo wiring harness, I keep having to mess with this 89 harness shit where the connectors don't fit and pretty much all of them don't fucking work. Got the car turning over with the key and have fuel and spark at the plugs, gotta wire in the Q45 TPS to see if the injectors are getting a pulse but yes 89 harness 91 car NO WORKY!

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
LOL, you'll probably be a hell of a lot happier in the end. Your old harness had been hacked as it was.

Remember, ASK FOR JEFF @ Champion ;)

Quick back story on why I say that:

Jeff (7MBoost) and I were tracing back the wiring, to find out why he had no permanent +12v, nor ignition +12v to the AEM. We're working on it, when he says "damn, I wish I could get a brand new harness and be done with it" - So I tell him about Champion Toyota, and to ask for Jeff Watson there.

Jeff (7MBoost) calls up, gets some Joe Schmoe. He doesn't ask for Jeff Watson, but tells the guy he needs a 5 speed harness, 7MGTE '91 Supra. The guy @ Champion IMMEDIATELY tells Jeff that "They have been discontinued, and are no longer available." Jeff asks if there is ANY way he can get one. "Nope, sorry, bye."

I tell him to call back and ASK FOR JEFF WATSON. Jeff gets Jeff on the phone and hey - THEY HAVE THE HARNESS IN STOCK.

I told you, man ;)

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
Doward;969185 said:
I tell him to call back and ASK FOR JEFF WATSON. Jeff gets Jeff on the phone and hey - THEY HAVE THE HARNESS IN STOCK.

I told you, man ;)

thats just HORRIBLE business practice right there... i mean come on, they even had it in stock? wtf is that... all they do is lose money that way.