Jeff's Supra Build...again

TuRbOdReAmZ87

Supramania Regular
Feb 2, 2007
Southern mass
www.cardomain.com
Damn! Went through whole build and must say im impressed. Your doing a great job!! The supra looks amazing!! I :love: Black supras!!!! :biglaugh: As you can see my last supra was black, unfortinatly she's not with us anymore :cry: she's in a better place. Im thinking of getting another black one though, once you go black you never go back! ;) But cant wait for some more updates. :icon_surp

The1

Too poor to be here..:(
May 24, 2007
Austin, TX
Nice build...I just hate how people in Florida work together..

*just mad because it's harder to do in "spaced out" Bama* :nono:

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Damn that's awesome. I really prefer the pre'89 to the '89+, but the more yours comes together, the better it looks.

You know what you need to really set it off? See if Andy's got an extra set of those CNC aluminum valve covers, and get in on that GB!

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
I want em but waiting on the body shop to fix my Integra which is sold if they would just finish it then I will have the finishing build money!

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Been a lot of waiting and slow progress, but today the passenger side ICP got done, the mm sheild was cut to fit to the relocation oil filter location. Also cut the stock fan shroud for the new single Spal fan I'm adding to make room for the ICP to run the way I want. Pics tomorrow, and I'm waiting on 2 parts: my alt drop down bracket and new injector since the brand new one I bought had a straight inefficent spray pattern.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Sex pipes (passenger side icp):

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Forgot to get pictures of the modified fans but will get them tomorrow.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Get rid of that worm clip Jeff... GRRRR! You know better... I may have a 3" T-bolt if you need it... Maybe two... I think I bought one coupler and two t-bolts too many...

BTW: that lower radiator hose is gunna be fun to make... :) Im gunna be makin one soon...

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Reign_Maker;928997 said:
Get rid of that worm clip Jeff... GRRRR! You know better... I may have a 3" T-bolt if you need it... Maybe two... I think I bought one coupler and two t-bolts too many...

BTW: that lower radiator hose is gunna be fun to make... :) Im gunna be makin one soon...

Yeah...I thought I could get my Samco to fit but it isn't looking good...and yes t-bolts will be replacing those, just temporary while I get the piping put together, if you got 2 3" t-bolts I'll take em, pm yo paypal+price.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
free and free... Just cover shipping... I gotta find them... When do you need them? We can trade for the tranny plates I need... :D:D:D