Jeff's Supra Build...again

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Haha, its a fun beater no tourque steer (not enough power). Also great to have completely stock car, as last night reminds me. Last night I was spectating a few races on a local highway, among all the modified cars I sit in my stock Integra not to be profiled if something happens. Well to my surprise after 1 run, I see people running to their cars OH SHIT. I look over the hills I see lights, everyone is gone. The hill is ~1 mile and half away so people were goin. I haul ass turn on an offroad and go down a few miles and pull into a gas station to call my friends make sure they got out or what happened. It was an AMBULANCE! lol

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
UPDATE: Drool accordingly..jk its a little dirty from sitting outside.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

-Jeff

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Haha, its the painter's 69 Fastback I believe. There big into stangs, and they're doing a really nice 67 with a Shelby Kit going on right now as well.

As for the SUPRA PAINT! Should be ready to put stuff back together tomorrow.

As for my FFIM....well I thought I had one but I don't know what's going on now....its time like these were you miss RonR!

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
7Mboost said:
Its black, gets dirty very quickly, its all gettin cleaned though no worries. The rest of the car is getting painted tomorrow.
i know how black gets dirty my 89 was black, just kinda had an alarm go off in my head waterspots are bad on paint.

id flip out if i saw that shit on my brand new paint.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Thanks.
I'd like to make the Tampa Supra Meet November 17th but its all down to will I get my dd sold to buy the rest of the stuff in time.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
FFIM is finally built (not by me, from guy making it for me), ordered a Q45 TB, got whole cheap 3" intercooler kit (aluminum) off ebay because it was cheap so I'll chop up some for an intake pipe and save the rest (not enough for the intercooler piping I'll be making.

Need list: EBC, Greddy weld on bov flange, Driftmotion 3 row fmic & 3" intercooler piping kit, misc. fittings and oil feed line, etc.

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Jeff, you gonna be at the shop tomorrow afternoon? I need to swing out, take some measurements of where the 3 piece spoiler bolts up :)