Jeff's Supra Build...again

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
When its all put back together Jeff, we gotta do a before and after side by side shot of the car... I cant believe what you've done with the car, its absolutely mind boggling, especially at your age to be so detail oriented and precise... Im truly impressed guy... *no offense on the age comment bro, but come on, how many 16 y/o's you know that go through that much detail? :)*

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Learned a lot from my dad owning a shop and my brother bulding up his RX-7s and I gotta thank them for teaching me over the years as well as the amazing SM COMMUNITY! And nothing taken on the age thing, I love being one of the very small amount of people with time and skill to do a project like this; but no doubt I'll be acting my age when I pick up some ladies in it :biglaugh:

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Update minus pics but they're coming.

Paint on one side is wetsanded buffed and the mirrors and trim are on. Recieved my Q45 tb today and that bitch is huge!

Tomorrow I plan to finish the whole car paint finish wise.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Anyone know if something is missing in my gas cap locking mechanism?
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Update:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Its not really a spring, its more like a clip... Mine is broken, lol... I've had 4 supras, three of them have had broken clips... You have one of the three, LMAO! Its friggin PLASTIC! You think they'd make something like that out of metal...