Jeff's Supra Build...again

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
I couldn't wait, ordered a brand spanking new engine wiring harness from Jeff at Champion Toyota today, had to borrow from my dad but I have to have it! I'm so stoked!

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
WE HAVE IGNITION BITCHES!

BRAND NEW wiring harness in...along with the fuel pump relay and it started!!!!

A few finishing touches and its ready to hit the road.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Working on the pics, camera is ntbf.

Today:
-Q45 TB wired in
-ISC turned for better access
-And now the car won't start (its the injectors flooding wayy to much fuel, and the spark is weak so a few tweaks tomorrow and she'll be purring again
-Oh and I ordered my Greddy Type S BC couple days ago so that will be hooked up soon

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Reign_Maker;996710 said:
I uh hate YOU! :D:D:D:D

Jake, you get anything from the list done yet?

Oh update: Taking car to the stereo shop for one 12" sub + amp (not sure which yet) in a custom spare tire location box, along with my Alpine headunit and all that good wire!

The lower rad hose is being a fuckin skank, the oil relocation gets in the way of any hose I can buy, right now I'm just running a slightly crimped stock lower rad hose.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
SQ = sound quality... SPL = loud poundin bass...

Nothin off the list yet, the past 4 weeks I've been in Pcola workin with my father while he's going through treatment... I should be able to get back on it soon though... My plan is to be driving it before summer ends...

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Reign- I moved my car for the first time in a year and a month today, I was overjoyed, think of the ovation and happiness you'll receive from such a long project, keep on it.

John- Definitely going with sound quality over bass, that's why I'm only going with one 12 and not going to "Peer Pressure Audio". Getting some quality work done over at Mobile Revolution on Newberry Road, they did my brother's system and everything is great with his car...except the blow 1jz of course :) BTW John you didn't go through with that partout I saw in the FS section did you? Please no!

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Reign_Maker;997778 said:
I will brother... Dont worry...

So you moved it? Like rolled it out of the shop or actually drove it?

Very short move (running) around the shop lot, needs a lot of tuning and need to throw in the 750's now that I finally got the last one in.

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Of course not! Still working on rebuilding the transmission. :) Finals week, gonne get my ass kicked, then recoup by working on the Supra ;)

Are you running like stock 440s right now? If so, get your VE table roughed in, put the 750s in, and do an across-the-board scale, to get the 750s at least close to roughed in.

It'll make tuning that thing a load easier!

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Doward;998010 said:
Of course not! Still working on rebuilding the transmission. :) Finals week, gonne get my ass kicked, then recoup by working on the Supra ;)

Are you running like stock 440s right now? If so, get your VE table roughed in, put the 750s in, and do an across-the-board scale, to get the 750s at least close to roughed in.

It'll make tuning that thing a load easier!

Was running the poor spraying 550's, 750's go in tomorrow when I get new rubbers for the head end. And on the tuning I got buddy Dreadz to throw a basic tune on it for now.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Put on my new front calipers today (stock), no pics yet but I have injector woes. A thread will pop up in the 7M-GTE Forum about it in about 10 minutes.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Wow I didn't think I let my thread go that long. Tons of stuff I really don't have time to list right now but here is my latest work.

Redoing the whole front suspension.

Pesky control arm bolts/sleeves
sm_photo_missing.jpg

p1306832_1.jpg

p1306832_2.jpg

p1306832_3.jpg

p1306832_4.jpg

p1306832_5.jpg

p1306832_6.jpg