Hows this, someone tried to kill me, owning a supra saved my life

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
HellsLegion said:
Go to her parents and tell them what happened.

Why would you want to fufil her stupid ass reasons when she got you fucked up?

Screw her.

If nothing is resolved and I dont have money in my hand by tomorrow night or early sat, Im going to her parents. I am done fucking around with this.

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
phoenix6 said:
Bullshit?! I was going foward, slammed on my brakes, reversed hard so bad the tires spun and after about 30 ft, slammed on the brakes again and shifted back to 1st and took off while the car was still rolling backwards a little. Why the fuck would I make any of this up? If I had the extra money and my parents were doing what they are doing to me right now, Id have insurance, I really dont have a choice in the matter really. Im getting it this weekend, not to pay for the car, but just to have it again bc I know I need it.

On the new notes, she left me a vmail today saying she "bribed" him or some shit, stuck her neck out and he wants to pay for the damage to the car from his own pocket. So well see how this goes, I need to call her back in a few hrs.

If I were going to post up an unbeleivable story like this, I would of had pictures to start with or immediately following the post. Just sounds like BS to me, go snap a picture or have a friend snap a picture. Just my opinion and how I would support my post. I don't usually and actually haven't ever called out anybody on a thread but this just sounds like some BS to me. I mean don't go bashing your car in or anything to suck me in. If it's for real then that really sucks man and I'm sorry about your car and everything. I understand you got problems and stuff, still no insurance is not worth it man.(Just look at your story what happened to your car while uninsured) Not trying to be an asshole just posting my opinion.

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
I understand, and I will tell you it is real. Im a bad procrastinator. I wasnt home all weekend, from that night i went straight to a friends house for the entier weekend and he has no internet. When I got home I had to wait til my step dad was home to borrow his camera. Those pictures are real and the story I assure you is real. Aside from that it was raining in houston for a while and the car has to be parked outside.

It makes no difference to me if you believe me or not, I know what happened, Id just rather not be called out and told Im lying outright in a place like this when its true. I have 2 or 3 members on here who can vouch for my story and the damage to my car.

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
swaq said:
I assume you're dumping this girl when this is over, if you haven't already?

She wasnt my GF, thats what Ive been saying, shes just a friend who I havent seen in forever so I took her out fri night to catch up and hang out! haha, THATS IT, thats another reason Im so pissed, I didnt get SHIT from this!

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
JustAnotherVictim said:

Bitch wont let me now, she was begging for it after when we hung out, which it might of led to that night had that fucker not showed up. At least a BJ in the car, SOMETHIN, but now I dont think thats gonna happen. I told her I didnt want any kinda relationship thing, and she egged it on... so yeah, biotch.

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
JustAnotherVictim said:
She should be begging you to. That's a fucked up situation she put you in.

And it still is fucked, Im generally a nice giving person at heart, but when someone pushes this button, and betrays my care or trust, its like a 180, which is what shes asking for to see now.

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
phoenix6 said:
I understand, and I will tell you it is real. Im a bad procrastinator. I wasnt home all weekend, from that night i went straight to a friends house for the entier weekend and he has no internet. When I got home I had to wait til my step dad was home to borrow his camera. Those pictures are real and the story I assure you is real. Aside from that it was raining in houston for a while and the car has to be parked outside.

It makes no difference to me if you believe me or not, I know what happened, Id just rather not be called out and told Im lying outright in a place like this when its true. I have 2 or 3 members on here who can vouch for my story and the damage to my car.

I missed the pictures, very sorry about the incident.

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
87CandyBlueT said:
I missed the pictures, very sorry about the incident.

All good man. I was under the impression you had seen them and still thought I was lying haha.

Nah it really did happen... well see what happens next.

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
He will, they know this crazy ex of hers and they HATE him. The reason Got Boost is gonna go is bc her dad used to be his coach back at his old middle school or some shit. We'll take care of this very soon.