Hows this, someone tried to kill me, owning a supra saved my life

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
phoenix6 said:
He will, they know this crazy ex of hers and they HATE him. The reason Got Boost is gonna go is bc her dad used to be his coach back at his old middle school or some shit. We'll take care of this very soon.

yup. i've known her dad for 7 years now. used to be my Chess coach. yeah. i used to be in teh chess club. what? what?

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
Wow... I can't believe the drama continues. Bottom line is that ya'll filed a police report, right? Call the cops and let them know that the info that she supplied was untrue and that you'd like to file charges against him... wreckless endangerment, aggressive driver (road rage law?), hit-and-run, etc.... They have his license tag info, right?

I'd definitely speak to her parents and let them know that she put you in a very dangerous position, then when you try to get things resolved legally, she provided false information.

Bottom line, she/they are not responsible for anything. The least they could do is give you the correct info.

Just a ho, starting out early.... check back on her in about 3 years.

Ok, if she is giving you false information...let the police know (if you filed a report already) They will contact her because she is interfering. secondly, you should have went to her parents right after it happened. Even if you get the money go to them. She did screw you over so wehy are you being nice to her? Don't do anything to his car, thats fucked up and it will only get you in more trouble. If you retaliate like that no one will be willing to help you as much, like the police.

bobiseverywhere

bobb'n for money
Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
wow what a story, good thing you made it through ok, sorry for your car though.

Some people have big issues, and just need help. Sound like that guy needs some help.

Don't retaliate now cause he will know who did it and come after you.

It's best not to retaliate.

But if you choose to do it, do it with strategy and tact. Wait about a year, keeps tabs on him, Then molotov cocktail his Car.

Ninja Edit: I didn't read everything and take the relatiate bit with a grain of salt

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
She left a Vmail yesterday, saying she bribed him to pay for it, somehow, but he wanted to pick the repair shop so he isnt screwed... can u believe those words from him!?!?

FUCK THIS, Im watching HER ass now, and as soon as I know she isnt home, Im going over there to mommy and daddy!

BTW, After he pays for my shit, if he does, Im still fucking her once, I deserve it.

Last edited:

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
ok...get estimate come get this window before a hailstorm does, keep money, how much were you quoted for the thing? all you said was expensive as fuck

bribed him? sounds like some....favors were involved

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
trucker said:
ok...get estimate come get this window before a hailstorm does, keep money, how much were you quoted for the thing? all you said was expensive as fuck

bribed him? sounds like some....favors were involved

Probably, dirty whore. Yeah well I was told it was replaced before by the original owner (my friend) for $995!!! But I found a place to do it for $300 (have to call back to see if thats WITH defroster shit put back on)

So not so expensive but dammit! I still have a dented quarter panel on 2 sides from a GOD, DAMN, BAT and his car.... I wanna fuck her in front of him, nut on her face and shoot his dick.... I swear Im getting twisted

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
wow tell us how you really feel

at 300 not worth coming up for my window, at 900 definately is

and if you wanna fuck her in front of him for this, may i suguest in the rear...dry....with a pineapple

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
so did not being able to lose em convince you to go turbo? how did he get far enough ahead of you to stop and pull something outta his trunk? sorry im late on this thread

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
xarewhyayen said:
so did not being able to lose em convince you to go turbo? how did he get far enough ahead of you to stop and pull something outta his trunk? sorry im late on this thread

At that point I wasnt punching it hard, I was trying to deflect him from getting in front. Plus my timings a tad off. YES it convinced me to go turbo... quickly

I have a 7mGTE block with some shit waiting, or Im getting a damn 1jz or a 2jz, SOMETHING. This cars gonna be fucking sick very soon.

And I never got his plates, the police know as much as I do really.

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
dude, straight up tell her dad what the hell's going on even with her in the house or not. He'll understand and sure as hell will not stand for his own daughter's behavior. Don't waste your time sitting around getting the run around from her. Go directly to where most of the problem can be solved and like i said, I'll go with you if you need me to when you go talk to them.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
call her and tell her you wanna meet up with her at starbucks at 3 to discuss what happened with her...

at 3, while she's at starbucks waiting for you're ass, guess what?

you're at her parent's house..

sounds like a plan, no?

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
RazoE said:
call her and tell her you wanna meet up with her at starbucks at 3 to discuss what happened with her...

at 3, while she's at starbucks waiting for you're ass, guess what?

you're at her parent's house..

sounds like a plan, no?

That might work, shell get it quick though, I need like 20 - 30 mins.