Hows this, someone tried to kill me, owning a supra saved my life

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
Supra60-1 said:
This is a joke! Why would you RUN from anybody?

Jeez man, people have got to stop thinking that they can just fuck with people like this.

Heres my scenario:
1. Dont listen to the bitch telling you to keep going. Females DO NOTknow what to do in situations like this, especially if they cause them.:icon_conf
2. Get out of the car, cars just hamper your ability to mitigate a conflict.
3. If he talks shit, tell him to calm down.
4. If he threatens me, I pull out the .380 and point it at him and say "I've got a gun and I WILL shoot you."

After that, he either calms the fuck down or gets shot......end of story.

Check to see if the girl wants the police there, then leave.

Anyways, since this is all over with. Why didnt you file a police report? Why did you just let time pass without doing anything? That makes you look guilty to the cops. This is frustrating to read.

I DID file a report. The moment he took off I was at a cop station filing one...

Ive been really busy moving out of my parents house and barely had time to mess with this situation. I finally have started trying again, now shes giving me a complete run around AGAIN.

Not sure what Ill do, Ive kinda lost the care to give a shit about it now, I just want it fixed Im tired of looking at it. It pisses my friends off but its not their fucking car.

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
phoenix6 said:
I DID file a report. The moment he took off I was at a cop station filing one...

Ive been really busy moving out of my parents house and barely had time to mess with this situation. I finally have started trying again, now shes giving me a complete run around AGAIN.

Not sure what Ill do, Ive kinda lost the care to give a shit about it now, I just want it fixed Im tired of looking at it. It pisses my friends off but its not their fucking car.

Let's go talk to daddy. either you're gonna do it, or I will. I know where he works.

GuNDeZZZ

Was dgilman360
Sep 28, 2006
Lakeland Florida
OHHHHHHHHH SHIT i know LEts all forget about this thread lol sorry about ur car and sorry about the girl being a cunt but forget it man just remember what goes around comes around................... im outta here :burnout:

S

suprasforlife

Not a big poster here, but after reading this story I had to chime in, getting a gun is fucking retarded, why you ask? Kill a person with it and you go to prison unless you have one hell of a good lawyer that can prove it was self defense, good luck on that, cost you at least 40-50k if not more for a lawyer that good. Why don't you learn how to defend yourself with your hands? Just because the guy had a pipe is no reason to run from him, it's all the more reason to beat him down, when a weapon is pulled that makes his balls fair game, I would have charged him and put his balls in his stomach with my knee and then beat him with his pipe after I took it from him. Driving that fast through residential areas is retarded, what if you would have hit somebody and killed them? You'd be going to prison. And even if he beat your ass you would heal. I've had a bat swung at me and they are real easy to catch, hurts the hands a little but still easy to catch, you can tell what direction its coming at you by his body language, I could go into detail on how to disarm someone but I don't feel like typing that much, it's really very simple though. Go find yourself an aikido instructor and take some classes. You'll be glad you did. Defend yourself with ease once you learn just a few of the basics.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aikido

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
suprasforlife said:
Not a big poster here, but after reading this story I had to chime in, getting a gun is fucking retarded, why you ask? Kill a person with it and you go to prison unless you have one hell of a good lawyer that can prove it was self defense, good luck on that, cost you at least 40-50k if not more for a lawyer that good. Why don't you learn how to defend yourself with your hands? Just because the guy had a pipe is no reason to run from him, it's all the more reason to beat him down, when a weapon is pulled that makes his balls fair game, I would have charged him and put his balls in his stomach with my knee and then beat him with his pipe after I took it from him. Driving that fast through residential areas is retarded, what if you would have hit somebody and killed them? You'd be going to prison. And even if he beat your ass you would heal. I've had a bat swung at me and they are real easy to catch, hurts the hands a little but still easy to catch, you can tell what direction its coming at you by his body language, I could go into detail on how to disarm someone but I don't feel like typing that much, it's really very simple though. Go find yourself an aikido instructor and take some classes. You'll be glad you did. Defend yourself with ease once you learn just a few of the basics.

No offense dude but I think u missed the other posts throughout this thread. I only wanted a gun for a NEED BE situation. I try to avoid shit at all costs, not bc Im afriad to fight, Ive put guys three times my size in the hospital before in high school. I used to be very violent to someone who threatened me, or came at me, I DONT like being pushed. I am smarter than that now. I didnt need to get out and fight. I know I made the right decision to run the way I did, it was the best solution at the point.

I DIDNT hit him with the car when I could have, bc Im not stupid... woulda been nice to do, but I didnt. I wouldnt kill anyone like that with a gun, just disable them, and if thats retarted to you, then you have no idea what people in this fuckin city are capable of. Ive been in a HIM IR ME situtation, sometimes we have no choice, I had none.

S

suprasforlife

phoenix6 said:
No offense dude but I think u missed the other posts throughout this thread. I only wanted a gun for a NEED BE situation. I try to avoid shit at all costs, not bc Im afriad to fight, Ive put guys three times my size in the hospital before in high school. I used to be very violent to someone who threatened me, or came at me, I DONT like being pushed. I am smarter than that now. I didnt need to get out and fight. I know I made the right decision to run the way I did, it was the best solution at the point.

I DIDNT hit him with the car when I could have, bc Im not stupid... woulda been nice to do, but I didnt. I wouldnt kill anyone like that with a gun, just disable them, and if thats retarted to you, then you have no idea what people in this fuckin city are capable of. Ive been in a HIM IR ME situtation, sometimes we have no choice, I had none.

No I didn't read all of them, glad to see you have a brain. Get tired of always seeing people just pull a gun when shit gets bad. Have lost a few friends over the years to dumb shit, that is a major part of the reason I no longer live in the city. Miss it sometimes but would not move back to any of the cities I've lived in. Live in a nice little town now and don't have to worry about much anymore.

mattgo

Oct 15, 2006
Anacortes, WA
suprasforlife said:

Everyone has a plan before they get hit in the face. If you started to charge him, I think he would have just threw the pipe at your head.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Instead of threatening people with a firearm, why don't you put it too good use, wait on a street corner for a late 90's mk4 to roll buy, be sure its a TT then jack him........ GTA MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
Wills7MGTE said:
Instead of threatening people with a firearm, why don't you put it too good use, wait on a street corner for a late 90's mk4 to roll buy, be sure its a TT then jack him........ GTA MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!
Are you condoning illegal activies?

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
OK GUYS GUESS WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED NOW!! (THIS IS MY MYSPACE BULLITIN COPY N PASTED)

Last night I actually found out where he lives, his REAL name, his BDay, his police SPN # and everything. He doesnt know I have this information.

Well, I got it from the girls parents while she wasnt home, she had no idea EITHER. I left her a message earlier last night (Sat night) telling her since she wasnt responding to me here on myspace I was going to take this matter into my own hands now, and she knew that meant go to her parents, which she was afraid of what they would do if I did. Again, she didnt know I had seen them yet, she was out in her moms truck. keep that in mind.

After getting home and settling in last night, its about 1:30am and my mom calls me, I knew something was wrong when she called that late.... she was in a panic saying someone just smashed her car windows and her car with a bat or something (5 mins after she got inside the house), her car is undriveable. It was one guy doing it with his buddies in the car waiting to drive off, my neighbor only saw that it was a dark colored sedan ( the guy that chased me that night, drove a dark blue IS300)

On my way to my moms house, Adriennes mother calls me (the girl) and shes in panic too... I said ok did something happen, because now its 2:30am and theres no way this lady would call me so late. Her truck was attacked the same way while Adrienne was out last night not too long before my moms car.

My guess is that adrienne not knowing my #, went to my moms house looking for me and he followed her, remembered the lcoation, drove to wherever she went, fucked her shit up, then went to my moms and fucked her shit up. Theres no doubt in my mind these 2 attacks are linked.

Hes gonna fucking die now.

(Edit) Yes police were called to both scenes, and they combined information to match shit up, no exact word from them yet. Although I did glance at their in car computers for a second when they had his info up, his wrap sheet is fuckin long.

Last edited:

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
dude...you need to find a new circle of friends, really, i think your biggest problem is the people/women you associate with

do what you have always done,
and you will always get what you always got...

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
trucker said:
dude...you need to find a new circle of friends, really, i think your biggest problem is the people/women you associate with

do what you have always done,
and you will always get what you always got...

dude ur misunderstood, its not my circle of friends. This was a girl I met outside of that, long time ago and I was just catching up with her, ALONE. My friends, my REAL circle of friends are like family and Id never give them up, all of us were at my moms house immediately last night, Were all like her sons and daughters. She loves all of my friends as if they were her own, this guy is fucked now.

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
i disagree, it seems like you have started a few threads about women trouble/drama

you should have removed yourself from the situation completely after the first incident...life's too short to have this kind of crap hanging around

your responses to the situation have been on the immature side. cut your losses, be glad you are alive, fix the supra, and move on.

if this guy has fucked up 2 more vehicles over this, it is largely because of your involvement.

if he has a carfull of buddies to hammer a couple of trucks, you think he's not going to have that same group of guys along when he takes that bat to you?

i told you a few weeks ago that since this guy is latino, and there is a woman involved, you are messing with his machimiso...he ain't gonna stop, untill your head meets the bat.

i don't know if it's amazing arrogance or alarming ignorance on your part, but these games over who is gonna fix who's car, or who's parents are involved, dosen't mean shit to HIM. he's sending a message, and you are not wise enough to heed it.

playing around with the cops dosen't mean shit to him, he's already got a rap sheet, he knows that game better than you do.

remove yourself from everyone involved now...or you will be very unhappy with the outcome, he and his buddies will eventually fuck you up...i don't care what you carry around with you in your car

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
Part of me wants to bust out the machoism side of myself for this response, but I wont.

I understand your points, but the thing is, I did remove all ties, last night was the first time in 3 weeks I said a word really, and I went to see her parents without her knowledge, she found out AFTER he did what he did.

Im really not sure how he found my house unless she told him. No one else I know is involved in this ring of "drama"

As far as my other threads, all Ive EVER posted b4 was about my last GF, which has been gone for 3 months, and Ive been a much happier person. That shits overwith and I dont want her back in my life. No thread has ever been over "friends" or family. I know my real friends and how to choose them, Ive proven that and had enough of my family to reassure that. This really came from no where, this chick USED to be an awesome friend of mine, she changed alot in 2 years.

And not to mention, sure he may have his buddies who will fuck me up too, but I have more. I could easily ralley 50+ people to be outside his house in 2 hrs time if I wanted, but Im smarter than that. Its not about the macho whos gonna do what to who BS, I was simply trying to follow up on this and get my window paid for. Now I see how scared he is that hes trying to scare me off, thats what he tried to do b4 with threats, telling her to tell me he called the cops on me and blah blah, tons of BS.

Hes worried, bad, and hes reacting. Yes people are in danger now, and my moms house has been for sale for a few weeks now, shes gonna stay at my aunts until its sold now bc of this. I feel horrible, I never meant to involve them, I nver tried to at all. I told my mom Im sorry and I feel responsible, and she didnt blame me. She just doesnt want to see me hurt over this. I understand it entirely.

I dont htink just forgetting about it will make it go away. Something, legally or not, has to be done.