Hows this, someone tried to kill me, owning a supra saved my life

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
trucker said:
good luck

Thanks. Thanks to everyone for their support. Due to a few things and fear of this becoming a bigger issue on here Im gonna retire from posting any further information.

No not bc of truckers replies, everyone is entitled to their opinions. Anyways, wish me luck, as far as updating anymore, Im done. This is my business tohandle, Im not gonna share anymore of it.

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
phoenix6 said:
Thanks. Thanks to everyone for their support. Due to a few things and fear of this becoming a bigger issue on here Im gonna retire from posting any further information.

No not bc of truckers replies, everyone is entitled to their opinions. Anyways, wish me luck, as far as updating anymore, Im done. This is my business tohandle, Im not gonna share anymore of it.

Good luck. I hope he ends up in jail.

csr ma71

rooftop sniper
Apr 2, 2005
bay area
www.angelfire.com
Wills7MGTE said:
Instead of threatening people with a firearm, why don't you put it too good use, wait on a street corner for a late 90's mk4 to roll buy, be sure its a TT then jack him........ GTA MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!

Or when you lost a round of Street Fightere 2 Alpha, you can pull out your gat and say, "I didn't appreciate that last minute fireball."

Ken

Apr 6, 2005
Houston, TX
if you had a garmin gps you could have used that to morph into garmin man. he wouldn't want to fuck with you after that.