Hows this, someone tried to kill me, owning a supra saved my life

steven89

Jul 8, 2006
Houston, TX
willfish said:
thats all we need , another 21 yr old on the streets with a hand gun,
yea, that will solve everything for you, an have your ass end up in jail..

I got a 40 cal semi, at home only incase someone comes in my home.
I dont carry it although I can,,
your getting a permit to carry is for all the wrong reasons, I can tell, just fromm what alll your telling us,,,

sigh....:nono:

Will

phoenix isnt that kinda person.. he wouldnt just randomly pull a gun out and shoot someone cuz they made him mad.. he just wouldnt..

Really sucks for him that this happened though

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
willfish said:
thats all we need , another 21 yr old on the streets with a hand gun,
yea, that will solve everything for you, an have your ass end up in jail..

I got a 40 cal semi, at home only incase someone comes in my home.
I dont carry it although I can,,
your getting a permit to carry is for all the wrong reasons, I can tell, just fromm what alll your telling us,,,

sigh....:nono:

Will

Im not looking to use it, I wont find reasons. Im not a dumb 21 yr old kid, but I do want more protection incase I have no choice.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
the best ways of dealing with a hostile situation is to A) not put yourself in them or B) GTFO of there as quick as you can.

oh, and the side of the knee might pop back in, but still hurts a hell of alot. i have had 2x dislocations to the side and couldnt walk for a few days after that. all you need is the 2 sec of him on the ground, and its over.

oh.... and i thought i knew some psycho bitches. damn.

Supraboostin

7m power
Mar 30, 2005
MIAMI
so let me get this str8
a guy you dont fuckin know gets out of his car and starts hitting your car and all you do is drive off? im sorry but where im from we call guys like you a pussy

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
Supraboostin said:
so let me get this str8
a guy you dont fuckin know gets out of his car and starts hitting your car and all you do is drive off? im sorry but where im from we call guys like you a pussy

Uh no, he was tearing up fast to get to me, so I peeled out and the chase was on, and call me what u will, Im still breathing, his car has MORE damage, and its about to be comepletely burnt to the ground... if I had gotten out, and started hitting him, he might of been killed. I think I was pretty rational

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
what he did was the smartest thing he's not a pussy at all. beside what if he had lost what would the guy have done to the girl.

i would have jump out and let the guy seen what a combat trained white guy can do with the flat end of a combat knife. but thats just me

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
aside from that, I dont accumulate my self worth from how bad I can whoop anyones ass. Im happy with myself, Id like to keep myself in one piece, and like I said, I dont wanna go to jail for murder.

also, uve never driven ur car til u drive it for ur life... best shit ever

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
NA FTW...

i used to be able to keep up with my bro's SC300 (1st 2JZ-GE in the US), but now he rapes me for some reason, oh well..

i have a metal bat in my passenger seat, BUTTTTT..

i have a little tag on it with my sister's name "Property of Valerie Razo".

it's perfect, because she plays softball (she's 11 by the way), and i have a picture of her in my wallet, with her holding it..

ill just lie my ass off if i get pulled over and say "she left it here when i picked her up for practice"..

honestly, i would have done the exact same shit as you..

we can all say "if it were me i would have....." but when it's happening, you don't think the same...

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
The metal bat actually does work though, i got in a fight with some former friends, as soon as i got up (from the sucker punch), i ran to my car, they thought i was running inside (the fight migrated to my neighbor's house)..

once they saw me unlocking the car, and pulling the bat out, they ran like little girls...

yeah, jump me infront of my own house, will you............

stupid fuckers...

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
RazoE said:
The metal bat actually does work though, i got in a fight with some former friends, as soon as i got up (from the sucker punch), i ran to my car, they thought i was running inside (the fight migrated to my neighbor's house)..

once they saw me unlocking the car, and pulling the bat out, they ran like little girls...

yeah, jump me infront of my own house, will you............

stupid fuckers...

Yeah, I knew ahead of time he had it, she told me earlier in the night some crazy ex always had one hes used before on someone... I put 2 and 2 together fast.

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
A lot of testosterone in this thread ;)

Here's a perspective from an "old" military guy:

If you're not prepared, out gunned, out numbered, or running low on ammo...a tactical retreat is the smart thing to do.

If you're cornered, use all available firepower to take them out.

It's never personal...that gets you or your buddies killed.

On the "street", the judge is going to look at if you had a chance to defuse the situation by simply leaving. You had better be cornered, in fear for your life, and the judge should only be able to hear one story...yours...if you catch my drift. If a "tactical retreat" is being a pussy, then so be it...you live to fight another day. Personally, I call that keeping your head in a bad situation...it's smart.

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
Alright guys heres the lastest with PICS!!!

Go me, so the girl gave me all false info. His name, number all that, I left her a voicemail, said shes got 24 hrs to gimme hte information or I go to her parents, which was somethign she was deathly afraid of before. If she doesnt I know another way to find him, but its harder... so she better make this easy...shes calling hold on....:

Long story, lots of BS including him telling her he filed a report that I hit him.. I know hes lying cuz the police have my information and woulda called me already, he said they are looking for me... right...\

anyways, heres the pics: