Hows this, someone tried to kill me, owning a supra saved my life

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
Dude... this is just gonne be multiple pages of us watching U get screwed. Go take your car and get a couple of estimates for the damage that was done.

Do not go to "his buddy's" shop. Instead follow up with the police and find out who his insurance is thru. File a claim thru them. That's it.

However, following this drama (with predictable ending) is gonna be fun too.

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
Not his buddies shop, haha.

I called her this morning. Basically, after she got on his ass and told him I was going to her parents this weekend if I didnt get my money, and that it would get her kicked out, he said hell pay for window and damages. He said he found a window place to do it for $300, I said I did too so.... I told her gimme $400 NOW and Ill call off my friends, the police and I wont go to her parents.

$400 bc well, $300 for the window and yes I have a few dents, Ill be taking care of those for free anyways and if I said anymore than that this mother fucker would procrastinate and Id have to wait for my money. I hate waiting.

Anyways, Im gonna get flamed for the $400 and shit but I told her if I didnt see my money by tomorrow I am taking care of it for good with her parents, she said OK I understand.

If no cash in hand by tomorrow. They are done for.

phoenix6 said:
anyways, Im gonna get flamed for the $400 and shit but I told her if I didnt see my money by tomorrow I am taking care of it for good with her parents, she said OK I understand.

If no cash in hand by tomorrow. They are done for.

razoe had a great idea. call her to meet somewhere and then go in her house. If she comes home and your still there its too late.

The only problem is if you go to her parents and they would "kick her out" you might not get any money then. I would wait for the money. Getting her kicked out after all is said and done would be just as rewarding as "doing her from behind and nutting on her face".

Go to 3 shops get 3 estimates. Get estimates even for the dents. Make him pay for them even if you are getting it done for free. Give them all 3 and he'll pick the lowest but convince them for the middle one

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
JSHeinrich said:
razoe had a great idea. call her to meet somewhere and then go in her house. If she comes home and your still there its too late.

The only problem is if you go to her parents and they would "kick her out" you might not get any money then. I would wait for the money. Getting her kicked out after all is said and done would be just as rewarding as "doing her from behind and nutting on her face".

Go to 3 shops get 3 estimates. Get estimates even for the dents. Make him pay for them even if you are getting it done for free. Give them all 3 and he'll pick the lowest but convince them for the middle one

Did that with the shops, its all ready to go. I just have to wait for my money now.

As far as the not getting money if I tell them, yeah thats basically what he tried to say, I wont get shit if I go to them right now... so Ill wait. 2 days.

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
JSHeinrich said:
^ good thkinking. It would be really cool to blow his car up, kick his ass and get her kicked out but its just not rational. I would hate to see you get screwed legally or financially...

Yeah I agree. I really have this old side of me, that could do all of that, without question and get away with it. Im growing up now, and I dont need a record started. Ill just do this the right way and be done with it...unless they are fucking around for more time. Then the bitch will get kicked out.

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Let me get this straight.
He hit you on purpose a few times. (That is an intentional act, and would not be coverned under most insurance.)
He stopped, got out and wacked your car with a bat when you drove down a dead end.
He chased you to a PD station, and you thought he might have had a gun.

Ok, here is what I'd reccomend.
1) His insurance will tell you no coverage. (He's got to confirm that this even happened, and he will not likely do that.)
2) He is a dangerous fucker for sure. Do not screw with this guy unless your ready to put him in the ground.
3) If you can get some cash, take it.
4) If it was me, I'd think of something that would put this ass munch away for life, like murder his punk ass girlfriend and set him up for the murder. :)

Screw that, just knock them both off, and you could get to act out your frustrations on her like you want to do as well. (and if you do it after you get the cash, you get to walk away with some change too.) LOL

Seriously, either walk away for ever on this one, or be prepared to take it all the way to the grave for one, or both of them. (IF you leave her around, she iw going to tell you off to the PD, and your going to need a good alibi to keep yourself out of jail.)

Things like burning his car down are just going to piss this guy off. (And if he's pissed, you want to know exactly where he's at, all the time.)

SO, do nothing, or do something, but figure if you try anything short of either walking away or planting this asshole, any middle options are not really going to get you anything desireable.

artmo

Mar 1, 2006
Portland, Oregon
www.myspace.com
hahaha this was the first post i went to after i got back from canada. god damnit i wanted to hear that u kicked his ass o-well, fuck getting money from that girl cause that guy needs to learn a god damn lesson and goto jail or some community service. dude get that god damn info cause that guy needs to get punished. i say u get the money then goto the parents and screw her over for lying to u in the first place. i bet the police can find that is300 in that color.......there should be too too many./his age cause of insurance you could narrow it down even bigger that way lol and if hes black that narrows it more.....sorry if i offended anyone, unless parents are paying for that car. GET THAT DAMN GUY

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
He pays for it, hes hispanic, and Im already considering getting my money and telling her rents ANYWAYS, Im too pissed now not to. I want to fuck him up BAD, and still considering this as well. I have so much going on I didnt need this extra baggage but its just one more of those things you gotta do.

Trust me, once I own his fuckin ass, everyone will be aware.

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
a hispanic ex-boyfriend?

adjuster is right, there is no middle ground, his machumiso is at stake, you are "fucking his woman" in his mind, whether you are getting any or not

take money and let it go...

GuNDeZZZ

Was dgilman360
Sep 28, 2006
Lakeland Florida
:puke: :barf: :puke: :barf: :puke: :barf: :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :flamed: :bigun2: ::bhg:: :bsflag: bob saget :bsflag: bob saget :bsflag: bob saget :bsflag: bob saget ::dead horse:: ::dead horse:: ::dead horse:: ::dead horse::

catback

Mar 30, 2005
bitterville
i was bored so i read this thread:3d_frown:

makes me so happy that i live in Canada..

now you're buying a GUN:3d_frown:
that's the answer:nono: :nono:

dude it's only like $400 dollars,
write it off, forget the bitch, and move on.
odds are your not gonna get shit anyways
neither of you are insured, he's gonna say you hit him and you will say he hit you and the girl wont say shit.
and if you retaliate so will he;)

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
phoenix, come down and pick this window up if you havn't got it replaced already, i'm cutting out the quarter panels for another dude on monday, and i'm prolly just going to haul off the carcass soon anyway

Supra60-1

May 29, 2005
Alabama
This is a joke! Why would you RUN from anybody?

Jeez man, people have got to stop thinking that they can just fuck with people like this.

Heres my scenario:
1. Dont listen to the bitch telling you to keep going. Females DO NOTknow what to do in situations like this, especially if they cause them.:icon_conf
2. Get out of the car, cars just hamper your ability to mitigate a conflict.
3. If he talks shit, tell him to calm down.
4. If he threatens me, I pull out the .380 and point it at him and say "I've got a gun and I WILL shoot you."

After that, he either calms the fuck down or gets shot......end of story.

Check to see if the girl wants the police there, then leave.

Anyways, since this is all over with. Why didnt you file a police report? Why did you just let time pass without doing anything? That makes you look guilty to the cops. This is frustrating to read.