GTEpowered.com is getting well known! Vid inside (from Spain) Update Dec14/07

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
MKIII-DRIFTKING said:
Another new member...but still no 1JZs...

You shall die a slow painful death.................just kidding. I made 478.0 and then my coilpacks started breaking up. I'm searching now for aftermarket coilpacks or some new 2jz coil packs. I will be on there before the year is out. Unless you start sabotaging my car to keep me off of there...............:icon_bigg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
LilMissMkIII said:
You just fail SupraHero :icon_razz :evil2:
Failure is not an option. If it was I would have gave up all hopes of meeting you someday, but I haven't.................:naughty:

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Jay, it is not that I'm doing something to keep you out, it is something else that Is NOT doing what is supposed to get you in ;)

I got a spot saved for you :D
Hurry up, you'll be the first and only 1JZ probably for a while.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm hoping for the first, but I'm definately not going to be the last...........:x:

Old cracked coil packs FTL!!!!!!!!!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero said:
My shit is weak compared to alot of supras, but my shit's also da bomb compared to alot of supras. Right now I'll have to be content with being weak until I fix my ignition problems.

You will be there Jay. It will only be a little while. Think of the little train? remember that? I THINK I can I THINK I can and he did! Eventually :biglaugh:

Duane

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
There's no give up in me Duane. I don't doubt for a second that I'll make it on there. I'm just hoping I'm the first 1j on there. I know I want be the only one though.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero said:
There's no give up in me Duane. I don't doubt for a second that I'll make it on there. I'm just hoping I'm the first 1j on there. I know I want be the only one though.

I thought we would have more but as the site gets more known to the public, we will have more. I don't want to rush you or anything..just HURRY up! :biglaugh:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
BlackDevilSupra said:
Ok, so how can the vid's be viewed on a window larger than 2" X 2"?

You need to read and not just click. :3d_frown: 3rd time I will say this, you need to double click on the video. READ on the top of the video section please. See below: This is from the site. Do I need to make it larger? :aigo:
-----------------------------
Welcome to the video section!

To view a member's video, it's simple. Just click on the member's first name (listed alphabetically) and a video or list of videos will come up. Double-click the video to enlarge the screen. If you find any links that don't work, please feel free to contact us at webmaster@gtepowered.com

Members: Please upload your videos to YouTube when sending them in. This will allow us to keep the site consistent and we won't have to worry about having dead links when trying to view or download them.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
MKIII-DRIFTKING said:
More videos added for the 7MGTE Dragster and for Duane's brother's 1JZ, and then there's torque :D Check it out - Is funny!!!

OH yeah, that's real funny Miguel.........more 1jz torque jokes...........:nono:

:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Car sounds great Duane. I really wish I could have seen more of the 1j though............:biglaugh:

TurboStreetCar

Formerly Nosechunks
Feb 25, 2006
Long Island, Ny
p773925_1.gif
@ "And then theres torque"

Just breaking your balls suprahero. its all good as long as its a supra.