GTEpowered.com is getting well known! Vid inside (from Spain) Update Dec14/07

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Congrats Mark. I knew you would make it and I know I will too................someday. I bet I make it in before Dave's car is running..............:evil2:

Dave, you can use a little more motivation!!!!

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
Ill try and get up there, although my car isn't the prettiest. I'm only missing ~ $1800 of parts to get up there (turbo, clutch, AFPR and Walbro).

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
I should mention a plug for Miguel aka Supraholics since he is the one that helps me with the site. Both him and I run this together and I wouldn't be able to do this without him. :icon_bigg

Duane

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
upgradedsupra said:
I should mention a plug for Miguel aka Supraholics since he is the one that helps me with the site. Both him and I run this together and I wouldn't be able to do this without him. :icon_bigg

Duane

Alright alright....chill!!!!! I'm not Jay...you won't get your way with me buddy! :biglaugh:

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
rakkasan said:
LOL, thanks dood. Honestly, I didn't know that you are a part of the website :icon_bigg

Removed!

:biglaugh:

Update:

We have a NEW member. Please welcome Mark McKinney and his MKIII 2JZ w/ 631RWHP.

Also - Members, please submit your videos and we'll post 'em on the site. If you don't have them in YouTube, please post them in YouTube and send the link to us, or send your video and we'll post them on YouTube for you!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Congratulation's Mark! :icon_bigg As Miguel has mentioned, please feel free to upload any videos so we can post them up! (goes for anyone)

Duane

gilberjj

Friend of Fast
Apr 14, 2006
Tacoma, WA
All my parts should be here by monday, then ill be heading to the dyno as soon as i can scrape up $75! by the way....... are dyno packs any good? thats the one where you take off your wheels and bolt them to the dyno packs. there is a shop that does 3 pulls for $75, and thats the cheapest ive found. oh..... and i only have 4.5 gallons of 110 octane, and i haven't tuned at anything over 16 psi..... haha...... im going to have to buy more gas, but im very determined to get on the website!

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
We have a NEW member.....

Although he wanted to be the first 1JZ on the site, but got beat by Mark, he is the HIGHEST HP 1JZ!!!!

Welcome our funniest member....Jay a.k.a Suprahero....Check it out!!!!