GTEpowered.com is getting well known! Vid inside (from Spain) Update Dec14/07

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
MKIII-DRIFTKING said:
Jay, the requirement is 500RWHP, don't worry about the torque, we ALL know it ain't there :D

usted chupa...............:biglaugh:

I'm sure that's wrong, but you get the general idea...............:evil2:

TurboStreetCar

Formerly Nosechunks
Feb 25, 2006
Long Island, Ny
MKIII-DRIFTKING said:
Jay, the requirement is 500RWHP, don't worry about the torque, we ALL know it ain't there :D
;)

we should make a rotary section and put the 1j's in there. at least then the 1j torque numbers wont look like a typo. :biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I may end up going on a killin spree here shortly................:evil2:

I'm starting a list and keeping it under my pillow, you've all been warned............:2ar15:

TurboStreetCar

Formerly Nosechunks
Feb 25, 2006
Long Island, Ny
p763750_1.gif

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Vixens a freaking traitor. I didn't scare anyone but Nosechunks and he wasn't even going to be on the list. The rest of you bitches better keep your nose clean though............:evil2:

After reading it I feel I really don't scare anyone after going 1j..............:wtc:

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
site is looking really good. im not crazy about the vid section tho. if they are all going to be on youtube, then also have a link to the video. embedded is cool, but its like watching a postage stamp.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
dbsupra90 said:
site is looking really good. im not crazy about the vid section tho. if they are all going to be on youtube, then also have a link to the video. embedded is cool, but its like watching a postage stamp.

Please "READ" first ;) I even put it in RED. :)

Off the video section of the site.

To view a member's video, it's simple. Just click on the member's first name (listed alphabetically) and a video or list of videos will come up.Double-click the video to enlarge the screen. If you find any links that don't work, please feel free to contact us at webmaster@gtepowered.com

Members: Please upload your videos to YouTube when sending them in. This will allow us to keep the site consistent and we won't have to worry about having dead links when trying to view or download them.

Doward said:
Duane, Michelle's name is misspelled on her 'profile' page (forgot an L)

Thanks..I will talk to Miguel about that.

OneJoeZee said:
When I click on the video, it takes me to the youtube page. :dunno:

That is the idea. It is the person's video still..;) This way it keeps the video's on the site always up and running. Nothing worse than a dead link so we decided to do it this way.

Duane

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
upgradedsupra said:
Please "READ" first ;) I even put it in RED. :)

Off the video section of the site.

yep, and the biggest it would ever get is postage stamp. i tried again, and if i click it like 9 times real quick, some videos might actually open the youtube page. it might be the windows/explorer version i have on this pc.

edit: i changed the media properties and upgraded to newest, and it works. honestly, i never saw the double click section in the videos. w/ my scroll wheel all it showed was Members: Please upload your video to YouTube. it cut the top section off. but even after retrying the double click it wouldnt work correctly. so, people with ancient software might have problems :p

Last edited:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
dbsupra90 said:
yep, and the biggest it would ever get is postage stamp. i tried again, and if i click it like 9 times real quick, some videos might actually open the youtube page. it might be the windows/explorer version i have on this pc.

edit: i changed the media properties and upgraded to newest, and it works. honestly, i never saw the double click section in the videos. w/ my scroll wheel all it showed was Members: Please upload your video to YouTube. it cut the top section off. but even after retrying the double click it wouldnt work correctly. so, people with ancient software might have problems :p

ffsack.gif