GTEpowered.com is getting well known! Vid inside (from Spain) Update Dec14/07

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Here is my dyno graph, and thanks alot for the warm welcome guys.
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Yeah, like it makes enough torque to pull a daisy out of the ground...........:3d_frown:

Those suckers have a deep root growth.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Its funny, when this site first started, i was the only one on it, with the highest hp, I was like WHOO HOO! Now, its blown up and I have the lowest hp, lol...

Im last... :(

hahaha... :D:D:D

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Seriously though, nice work!! I love that more people are building big HP MK3's AND they are stunning to look at. SM has raised the bar with all the friendly competition through the build thread threads, ROTM, etc....and now gte powered.....when I started with Supras 7-8 years ago, there was a very limited # of cars this caliber.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Reign_Maker said:
Its funny, when this site first started, i was the only one on it, with the highest hp, I was like WHOO HOO! Now, its blown up and I have the lowest hp, lol...

Im last... :(

hahaha... :D:D:D

I laughed so freakin hard man...and I am still laughing here :yelrotflm

Congrats Jay. You daisy you :biglaugh:

AaronsSupraMKIII

Supramania Contributor
Jul 27, 2007
Athens, AL
Congratz Jay! I am proud of you. Now I gotta get my shit together, cause I wanna be on there too. I am going to take my time, buying one peice at a time, and do it right. I bought a little Honda Prelude Rice Rod to drive back and forth to work while my Supra is down.....but the Supra will rise up like a Phoneix, just hope it doesn't go up in smoke like one. :naughty:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
George, you'd better ditch the 2j and get yourself a real motor..........like the 1j............:biglaugh:

Aaron, I'm not sure you can make 500 out of your prelude..............:evil2:

Ken, I agree whole heartedly with you. If I hadn't found Supramania, I'd be driving around in my car at about 215rwhp and wouldn't know how strong my motor actually could be with a little persuasion. The friendly banter and added peer pressure you get from Supramania is all the motivation you need to make your car cleaner, sexier, and stronger than the average supra. Who wants to be average? You on the other hand have taken it a step above and beyond the call of duty with your red demon. That is one beautifuly built hot rod...............:love:

Jake, I don't know if you'll make it to the top of the chain, but you won't be a bottom feeder for long. I'm pretty sure Mark and I will have that honor for a long time.............:p (but I can live with that)

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
No shit! SupraMania has REALLY made me and alot of people step up thier game... I totally agree with you Jay... If I hadnt found SM, well, SF first, but was fortunate enough to have people who cared enough for me to steer me over to SM, lol, but if I hadnt been here, then met guys like Duane, Ron, Nate, Bryan, etc etc etc, I'd still be driving my NA with the F&F wing CAI and fart can thinking I was pretty fast... lol... Talk about forced induction evolution! All these guys inspired me, and now over the past two years, I have all these new guys inspiring me and driving me... Guys like you Jay, and Ken, and Buckshot, and Sean@Titan, and Jeff *16 y/o kid who has taken this car and really done an incredible job with restoring it* There is so much inspiration here... There's alot of friendly rivalry that helps step things up, and with GTEpowered it gives you something to shoot for... I remember looking at 7Mpower and being so inspired by those guys and wanting so bad to make that site... It was the milestone, what everyone shot for, and as soon as I made it, they pretty much abandoned the site... Talk about a bummer... So I appreciate these guys making GTEpowered for us...

bowsercake

Aug 24, 2005
Irvine, Ca
Good job 500+ers.

Also, it would be cool to add a little menu above the list of names so that you can click a different engine without clicking back first.