GTEpowered.com is getting well known! Vid inside (from Spain) Update Dec14/07

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
MK3Brent said:
I don't care about "proof", just like to see the sheets when comparing setups.

Will think about that as well. thanks for the feedback. :)

New section! We have a video section so check it out! :naughty:

Duane

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
starscream5000 said:
Your site's starting to look really nice Duane ;).

Thanks and with the help of MKII drift king as well. :) We are both working on it together via phone cnversation and emails.

I want to see some 1J's...where are they..come on guys/gals!

Duane

Alex91Mk3

timeshares exchange
Jun 30, 2006
Miami, Fl
www.myspace.com
looks good, but it seems to be missing some snazzz.. w/e that means... well which means making it more interactive perhaps? or..upgrading the tabs and and menu's... not so simple looking....my 2 cents..take em or leave em. =]

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
I love the site but I have one complaint. I have a 22" monitor with a 1680x1050 resolution, and whole site doesn't even fill my monitor top to bottom. I feel like I'm wasting TONS of screen space. Is there any chance of some sort of "autosize" feature that'll at least fill my monitor vertically while not crippling those of us with smaller monitors?

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Alex91Mk3 said:
looks good, but it seems to be missing some snazzz.. w/e that means... well which means making it more interactive perhaps? or..upgrading the tabs and and menu's... not so simple looking....my 2 cents..take em or leave em. =]

The idea for this site is to keep it simple, clean and professional. We will add things as we go but one day at a time. BUT! Please keep giving ideas as we are always looking for new things to add (tasteful stuff of course) Once ti gets bigger, we will add more features I am sure. New applicants coming soon :)

emiliorescigno said:
I love the site but I have one complaint. I have a 22" monitor with a 1680x1050 resolution, and whole site doesn't even fill my monitor top to bottom. I feel like I'm wasting TONS of screen space. Is there any chance of some sort of "autosize" feature that'll at least fill my monitor vertically while not crippling those of us with smaller monitors?

I have an idea for that. Get a smaller monitor :biglaugh: J/K We could look at this "autosize" later.. I hope to talk it out with Miguel tonight.

The video section works ok for everyone?

Duane

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
upgradedsupra said:
Thanks and with the help of MKII drift king as well. :) We are both working on it together via phone cnversation and emails.

I want to see some 1J's...where are they..come on guys/gals!

Duane

1j's are on the way. I'm just waiting for the post man to deliver my stinger and hopefully I'll make some decent numbers. If I can't make the numbers then I'll be ordering a different turbo............:biglaugh:

For the record, Miguel is the MKIIIdriftking, not to be confused with the MKIIdriftking..........:sarcasm:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero said:
1j's are on the way. I'm just waiting for the post man to deliver my stinger and hopefully I'll make some decent numbers. If I can't make the numbers then I'll be ordering a different turbo............:biglaugh:

For the record, Miguel is the MKIIIdriftking, not to be confused with the MKIIdriftking..........:sarcasm:

LOL

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
LOL @ Jay.

I don't think there's a MKIIdriftking, is there? Maybe a Celica XX driftking :D

Jay, the requirement is 500RWHP, don't worry about the torque, we ALL know it ain't there :D

J/K

- I will keep bringing on the flame until the I see some 1Js, not to be confused with IJ ;)