GTEpowered.com is getting well known! Vid inside (from Spain) Update Dec14/07

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
nosechunks said:
p774848_1.gif
@ "And then theres torque"

Just breaking your balls suprahero. its all good as long as its a supra.

I hope noone gets offended as I was just joking. Remember that it was my car and sold to my brother. (I will leave that one alone..:biglaugh:) It is a great car and is awseome to drive.

Duane

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Miguel, my car owns yours in the torque factor. Mine is 396.7 and yours is what? Don't get in no real hurry to put it back together please. I'm just glad I have more torque than someone on Supramania.............:biglaugh:

Duane, if they get offended, tell them to get their panties out of a wad and go to another thread........................if their are anymore 1j jokes, that's exactly what I'm going to do.............:naughty:

Last edited:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
upgradedsupra said:
I hope noone gets offended as I was just joking. Remember that it was my car and sold to my brother. (I will leave that one alone..:biglaugh:) It is a great car and is awseome to drive.

Duane

I am offended. I expect a public apology within 24 hours or I will kill a 7M.:icon_evil

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
OneJoeZee said:
I've killed a 1J but never a 7M. Does that make me a traitor to my own cause?

I posted that to have some fun..I couldn't think of anything else to say Joe :sarcasm: :biglaugh:

Edit: Joe, the car is black though ;)

Duane

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
Supraholics said:
Hurry up, you'll be the first and only 1JZ probably for a while.

If by a while, you mean a couple months :evil2:

IJ. said:
Same car from the "slowassmk3" vid?

If so one of my Favs! :D

IIRC, that is Gennas old car (now belongs to jonoturbo with a 1jz instead of a 7m)