Blue CC Temp Display!

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
xrated89 said:
so how bout that red clock ??? :p

I'm working on something.... I'm sure I could convert the display type, but why bother with that much work when just a little more will give me something MUCH better? Sounds like Kai's up for looking for swappable displays of different colors.

Kai, PM me your email addy and I'll send you what little info I have.

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
See? It's easy to find blue lighted headunits. I'm having such a hard time finding a headunit that has a red display with red buttons.

EDIT - I was so annoyed i forgot to say thats a sick cockpit JR. I like it a lot.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
im with dcru. only red ones i know of are sony. ew. so ima fix that problem and install a double din 6.5" kenwood touchscreen. that should take care of it.

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
Kai said:
I was just thinking actually...would it not be possible to make your own digital clock and just shoehorn it into the standard Toyota clock box?

KAI!!!! Keep it down mang! sheesh. :3d_frown:

xrated89 said:
what are you thinking? something much better eh? will it replace the clock? and can it be red? i am curious now :)

Okay, well here we go.... Yes, I'm working on something which will fit in the shell of the old clock and use it's buttons/wires. There will be some more wires to run as well, but nothing painful, it's not going to have a built in boost controller. :icon_razz

My cousin has agreed to help me with this project, verifying my schematics and doing the programming. I'm at his mercy with this, so I have no idea how long it may take for me to complete it.

It's not a SuperMonitor replacement either... rather it's going to have a few features I wish the SuperMonitor had. The SuperMonitor hasn't got a thing I'm personally interested it. Except perhaps for the diag. code readout. That's a bit beyond me presently though and my cousin sure as hell won't do the whole thing for me. So, for now, it's out.

Well, now that I have successfully avoided telling you absolutely anything about my next project, I shall tell you this: The display will either be an LED based display OR LCD with LED backlighting.

dcrusupra87 said:
I heard red light makes people look better. Which I need, I've got a face fit for only radio...a face only a mother could love. lol.

It also increases the blood pressure, anxiety, testosterone, appetite, irritability and sexual appetite. On average that is.