You know you're an N/A owner when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
You know you have a 7mge when you think about upgrading your engine but know it's all better spent if you just save for a new engine instead of blowing money on the one you have... at least...that's how i feel :3d_frown: :3d_frown:

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
wingman said:
you know your an n/a owner when the farthest you have to travel for parts is the backyard :D

............. what?

you mean a junky parts car sittin' back there or what? i dont get it!!:icon_conf :3d_frown: :cry: :cry:

supraman420

Jetta time
Aug 16, 2005
Chicago
You know your an N/A owner when you inquire about tons of turbo conversion parts and NEVER respond, after you get prices and pics. Or you complain about how much a rebuilt CT26 is worth... LOL :icon_razz
No longer N/A and loving it.... to bad it's a Jetta 1.8t instead. :3d_frown:

1988SupraDreams

Mar 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Silvasoup said:
You know you are n/a when you are tempted to make your car look like a turbo with badging ect, but you don't because you know it won't really help.

*Guilty* You know you are an NA Owner when People who own turbo supras don't even wanna bother with you, with the exception of one question. "When are you going turbo!?"

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
1988SupraDreams: Our cars are like sisters, they are almost identical! lol Haha, Andrea & Tiffany... but yea, I remember being NA (haha like it was soo long ago, i only sold Kelli like 6 months ago) i never gad abt Turbo badges on it or anything, and to be honest, nobody really asked me if it was a Turbo, in fact nobody seemed to notice it at all... I guess that's just how people are around these parts...:nono:

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
Figit090 said:
............. what?

you mean a junky parts car sittin' back there or what? i dont get it!!:icon_conf :3d_frown: :cry: :cry:

could have phrased that better...you know your an N/A owner when most parts for your turbo supra are just a few feet away

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
You have a chip on your shoulder and think ALL Turbo owners look down on you for being NA ;)!
(If you were an Mk4 owner you'd be better balanced and have a chip on both shoulders)

89Joe

POTATOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2005
Missouri
You know you're an N/A owner when you driver your mom's Saab just to know what it feels like to boost!

Status
Not open for further replies.