You know you're an N/A owner when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
you know you're a n/a owner when you look under the car in desperate hopes to find a LSD, check your vin number, and then when all hope is lost you realize you don't have the power to need one ANYWAY.

you know your a n/a owner when; every time you see a supra you see look for a "turbo" badge, in hopes there won't be one, and you'll feel a bit more confident that you're not the only one missing out....
and if there is a turbo badge, you quickly analyze the aesthetics of the car and judge it upon it's looks, pointing out every flaw in retribution of your crushed ego, in light that the car "looks much worse" than yours.

(ok well that hasn't quite happened as dramatically as i put it, but i don't like to see turbos when i dont have/drive one!! lol...and thankfully all the turbos i see are trashed.)

kHaNg

Like FAtHer Like SoN
Apr 17, 2007
Mass
i know im an N/a owner whenever i see another supra they all have spoilers which would mean im surrounded by TURBOS back up is fantastic.

BlackMKIII

Hardcore Lurker
Jan 6, 2007
Norman, Oklahoma
www.facebook.com
Figit090 said:
you know you're a n/a owner when you look under the car in desperate hopes to find a LSD, check your vin number, and then when all hope is lost you realize you don't have the power to need one ANYWAY.

86.5 Sports Package (TEMS, LSD, Headlight Washers) FTW. :biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
When you can no longer handle being NA so you take the Damn thing out!!!!:icon_bigg :biglaugh:

p782643_1.jpg

p782643_2.jpg

p782643_3.jpg

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Figit090 said:

LOL I did the same thing looking to see if I had LSD!! In the end I ended up putting it in before I pulled the motor.

p782668_1.jpg

And the realizing you dont have the power you need to have LSD anyway???? For those that have not seen it yet!!!! I had it to the floor and the lsd and brakes were just to much for the na. I couldnt get the RPM's above 3500 the engine just bogged so I let out.:3d_frown:

This is right after I got the 391 lsd in before I pulled the engine and took apart the car for its complete makeover.

http://s121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/da89soup/?action=view&current=MOV01730-1.flv

Figit090

Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
Silvasoup said:
You know you are n/a when you have a noisey power stearing unit and you pretend it is your turbo kicking in.

IS THAT WHATS MAKING ALL THAT NOISE?!?!? my power steering pump is whining at me?? should i be worried?

da89soup said:
When you can no longer handle being NA so you take the Damn thing out!!!!:icon_bigg :biglaugh:

p783568_1.jpg

along with the fenders, interior, and nearly all other conceivably removable parts?

:3d_frown: ......:biglaugh:

i love the fact you left the auxiliary fan in the engine bay, despite it being easily removable by disconnecting it's power plug...hahaha.

however i suppose if you're doing a quickie swap and dont want a mess that's the way to go eh? ;)

Silvasoup

May 12, 2005
Florida
Figit090 said:
IS THAT WHATS MAKING ALL THAT NOISE?!?!? my power steering pump is whining at me?? should i be worried?

Lol, that depends on how long it's been whining. It's like a wife that nags, the longer it whines the more headaches you have.:icon_bigg

Figit090

Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
Silvasoup said:
Figit090 said:

Lol, that depends on how long it's been whining. It's like a wife that nags, the longer it whines the more headaches you have.:icon_bigg

haha...right. so what can i do to stop it? i changed the fluid when i fixed a leaking hose. so hopefully it's gotten a little bit better. a lotta crap came out when i did flush it though! blah. lol. it was gross...

Silvasoup

May 12, 2005
Florida
^^
I'm sure no car expert, but I think you are headed in the right direction with a good flushing out. I'll have to have that done to mine or if needed a replacement power steering pump.

Status
Not open for further replies.