You know you're an N/A owner when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
Silvasoup said:
You know you are an n/a owner when the only kills you can brag about are with are with animals.

so true. ive got no problem hitting that bunny, its the 'getting the car dirty' part that bothers me.

"ooh, is that your supra?"
"sure is"
"coool, is it turbo?"
"...not yet..." damn.

Silvasoup

May 12, 2005
Florida
You know you are n/a when you are tempted to make your car look like a turbo with badging ect, but you don't because you know it won't really help.

supramacist

Banned
Apr 8, 2006
The Grassy Knole
When that happens to me joe, I ask them do you see a spoiler? Didn't you look at the exhaust???? See the width of my tires or what. Does this bitch look like she needs a turbo??? I didn't think so either, that's why I bought it. Ass.

mrnickleye

Love My Daily Driver !
Jun 8, 2005
Mojave Desert, Ca
s383mmber1 said:
You know your an N/A owner when the supramania crew puts you in your own slow section (7mge tech) because we cant keep up. ;)

LMAO:biglaugh:

PS...but we make it to the end cause it don't break.:love:

(NO points if you don't finish):nono:

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
lmao at everyone here!

You know you're an NA owner when you go to cut-off a camry driven by a girl casually talking on her cell phone, but you just can't accelerate fast enough, so you give up...:( LOL...ask me how i know;)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
You know you are a GE owner when you dont give a shit as to how fast it can cover the 1/4 mile. That is what the Mustang is for.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
You know what a 300 horsepower, 400 horsepower, and 500 horsepower Turbo Supra have in common? 12 second timeslips.

Although our current ROTM is certainly a capable bad ass.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
Nick M said:
You know you are a GE owner when you dont give a shit as to how fast it can cover the 1/4 mile. That is what the Mustang is for.

whats that quote? "drag racing is for fast cars, road racing is for fast drivers"? being an NA owner, i would consider myself a fast driver, compared to my car...

Godspeed

88 supra turbo 5spd
May 13, 2005
Asheville n.c.
johnathan1 said:
lmao at everyone here!

You know you're an NA owner when you go to cut-off a camry driven by a girl casually talking on her cell phone, but you just can't accelerate fast enough, so you give up...:( LOL...ask me how i know;)
so how do you know???? my wife has a camry.:biglaugh:

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Nick M said:
You guys are onto something else. Id rather have a really nice car that a ragged fast one.

normally, i would agree. however, judging by what i've been spending my money on, i guess i'm a hypocrite. :( i buy go-fast parts with the money i've been saving for bodywork and paint.

however, to redeem myself, i have almost all of the parts that need to go on before paint. :)

and to contribute to the thread:

you know you're an N/A owner when your car's been down for 7.5 months while doing a turbo swap, is on jackstands over a foot off the ground, with no motor or transmission, but you hold the shifter in the air, floor it, and shift while making the bypass valve/bov sound between shifts and childish engine revving sounds.

heh, i'm such a loser. (last summer;))

-shaeff

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
shaeff said:
normally, i would agree. however, judging by what i've been spending my money on, i guess i'm a hypocrite. :( i buy go-fast parts with the money i've been saving for bodywork and paint.

however, to redeem myself, i have almost all of the parts that need to go on before paint. :)

and to contribute to the thread:

you know you're an N/A owner when your car's been down for 7.5 months while doing a turbo swap, is on jackstands over a foot off the ground, with no motor or transmission, but you hold the shifter in the air, floor it, and shift while making the bypass valve/bov sound between shifts and childish engine revving sounds.

heh, i'm such a loser. (last summer;))

-shaeff

Dont even get me started on that Shaeff! Its almost a habit of mine.....

Status
Not open for further replies.