You know you're an N/A owner when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

89Joe

POTATOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2005
Missouri
You know your an N/A owner when you start to look for problems even though you know you have none, and rarely have any. Often wishing you were turboed just to have a reason to be under the hood.

89Joe

POTATOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2005
Missouri
supramacist said:
you wonder if you are a true na owner when your shit is always f ucked up and 89joe's supra is always fine. I think you might be alone in your luck there joe.
How do you now my Supra is always fine? I never mentioned anything about it being in tip-top performance shape 100% of the time. I ment that us N/a people have (for the most part) less problems to worry about then the turbo's.

mrnickleye

Love My Daily Driver !
Jun 8, 2005
Mojave Desert, Ca
89Joe said:
You know your an N/A owner when you start to look for problems even though you know you have none, and rarely have any. Often wishing you were turboed just to have a reason to be under the hood.

EXACTLY !!!!!!!!! the weather just turned nice, and my hood came up (just looking.)

Maybe I'll put a blower in there, then go blow the doors off a few mustangs and Z's, till the motor blows up.:biglaugh:

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
so are our cars slow?? how do they compare to civics and acuras? there are about 6 of them at my school......just curious. I havent had a non-BHG engine to experiment with so i wouldnt quite know what their potential is.

My car has a 5spd. :D i wouldnt have bought it if it didn't...

you know you have a 7mge when you look under the hood and smile when you only see 3 big tubes for coolant and air....and know you can just spin a few bolts to get it all off :)

you know you're a 7mge owner when you want to go show off at the drag strip but know you're just going to loose... and if there are any other supras they WILL be turbos and they WILL kick your ass.

you know you're a 7m owner when you look at your engine and know you should change the sparkplugs but won't because there's something on top of 4 of them...so you go buy 2 instead and stick them in. (that's what some dope did to my car before it came to me....)

supradan22

NA->TER
May 20, 2005
ORLANDO FL
Look at the bright side imagine how the n/a 1g people feel..... must suck to have a n/a 2.0 in a MKIII I belive they have like 130 to the crank.

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
supradan22 said:
Look at the bright side imagine how the n/a 1g people feel..... must suck to have a n/a 2.0 in a MKIII I belive they have like 130 to the crank.

Must be really nice actually being able to afford gas:naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.