You know you're a Supra owner when...

encomiast

boosted kraut
Mar 31, 2005
germany
You know you're a Supra owner when you consider it "not a big deal" if you have to remove the complete front fascia (from door jam to door jam) on a different car just to replace the headlight bulbs.

N

NDBoost

thevork said:
...You just finished rebuilding your 7M and are wondering how long from now will I be rebuilding it again, and what you should do better then you did this time.
and when your rebuild fund is already being replenished in preperation for the next rebuild in a year...

N

NDBoost

your know your a supra owner when you look for the door handle on any car thinking its in the supras location.

I did this in my co-workers mazda 3 today at lunch! i was all looking around thinking where the fuck...ohthats right its not a supra..

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
^^^ Haha Thats happened to me, i grab someones ashtray out of the door and am like "oh right...oops":( Anyone heard the Dane Cook joke about finding the door handle? It happens way too much.

92turbo4life

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
wherever
lmao i do it all the time or my boys do it in the supra and go where the fuck is it ...lmao

when you take your car around the block in the winter at least once to hear the pshhhhhh

N

NDBoost

92turbo4life said:
lmao i do it all the time or my boys do it in the supra and go where the fuck is it ...lmao

when you take your car around the block in the winter at least once to hear the pshhhhhh
when you say mom "another one is being added to the family" and she immediately knows what your talking about..

(Getting a 92' supra parts car)

92turbo4life

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
wherever
dc o dam lmao

nd boost they want 2300 in total for charges n such so i have mine thats it. and i bet if i said that my mom would look at me like im nuts...lmao

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Yeah... started driving the Cressida after selling my 87... I swear I felt for the door handle about 3 times before I figured it out. The best place to put the door handle once you get used to it. It's right THERE! ya know?

What about You know you're a Supra owner when...
You hate to listen to your dad bitch about having too many spare parts in the garage but love it when you tell him that the part that you need went with the "parts car" to the junkyard because you were already tired of hearing him complain about the surplus of parts.

It's long, but it always happens to me.

or..
When you're talking to your GF on the phone and when she hears typing she asks "what are you going to do now?" because she knows your getting ideas for your next upgrade.

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
and one more.....

When your mom says shes will buy you a new car if you get rid of the supra.... and you decline saying if you owned a supra you wouldnt drive any other car either. i just did this 10 mins ago on the phone with her.

and for the more dramatic supra owners, you could add....

and then i ran into my room and cried and cried until no end throwing tantrums like a 5 year old. :cry:

92turbo4life

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
wherever
lmao my dad all the time tells me. if i sell my car whatever ill get for it he will triplle and buy me a car from the dealership.....
ss cobalt/srt4/ shit like that. i told him noooo and then replied you could by me another supra though, he goes for what, i replied so youd stop asking me to drive mine...lmao he goes ill remeber when it breaks and i need cash...lmao he isprobally right:(

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
your a supra owner when you refuse to drive the car if it hasn't completely warmed up. Your like me if you always plan 10 extra min to sit in the car and wait for it to warm up and dont give a shit just how pissed the person in the passenger seat is cus they are late for work.

friend jumps in the car and says "quick catch up to him!!!! we gotta beat him to denny's" and i say "stfu, my car isnt warmed up yet"