You know you're a Supra owner when...

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
:dunno: When a family member slips on the oil stain in the garage and breaks a wrist

My Ebrake switch is broken and my brake light is always on, which made the cruise stop working.

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
jza70mk3 said:
when you remove any and every thing possable to make the car lighter

And realize it’s still an exercise in futility, because no matter what you remove it’s still the JDM tank.

Last edited:

hotsup

Jan 24, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
CryoSLash said:
when you have lost about a litre of blood getting bolts off.
when you wake up happy, only to see that your gas tank leaked all over your driveway and not worry about how to get to school but worry about "now how am i supposed to afford a new tank of gas..."
when your friend who owns an alltrac will only race you in snow, gravel or rain.
when your parents complain about polishing your 3000 pipe on christmas day (i remember that one.. the basement smelt like ass haha)
when you order your 1st power mod and decide not to put it on yet because you want to finish your head work
when you Know your VIN number off by heart and everyone at the local toyota dealership just politely smile (and laugh) when you walk in.
when you cant pay for a pizza yet you can spend 40 dollars on 2 pieces of rubber (empera knows of this one hah)
when your supra stick has a HKS sticker on it :D

when your parents complain about polishing your 3000 pipe on christmas day (i remember that one.. the basement smelt like ass haha)
This one got me laughing BIG TIME!!!
All power to you for attempting it on christmas day.
legendary stuff!!!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mr.SelfDestruct

I build planes... yeah...
May 27, 2005
everett, WA
I meant an emokid, but you get the point...

you know you're a supra owner when you start to have night mares where a HG w/ a crack in it threatens you w/ something pointy.

oneandgone

40R 6 SPD SC3
empera said:
wen u carry around a "supra stick" to hold up ur hood wen workin in engine bay ;) (yes we call it the "supra stick")

*oh yes and i added a cometic sticker to it....lol*

How about when you flame your SS to match your paint job?!

I don't want to hear about the hair! It was a long weekend and all of my "frineds" were to rude to tell me I needed to put my hat back on!!:icon_evil

Attachments

• grant's old pics and such 498.jpg
    grant's old pics and such 498.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 102

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
supraman2251 said:
you know you're an N/A supra owner whn you're trying to order parts, and they ask if its turbo, and you gat an empty feeling inside.

just before you explain to them you're trying to save up for one but can't because you need all these parts :icon_mad: