You know you're a Supra owner when...

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
Suprastic said:
when you get addicted to buying parts and you cant bring yourself to stop. I just spent 5 grand in the past 3.5 months. Ouch!

...when you buy a parts car not only for the parts, but because the thought of another supra going to the crusher breaks your heart :cry:

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
LOL Jimi.. I know that experience, 2nd hand thank god... but nonetheless... One of my friends had an E30 318xi, and he got rid of it before it got rid of him...
Another friend of mine was looking into buying an E36 M3, and he researched through the forums and saw how much people were paying for repairs, then decided against that purchase...

I'm noticing a lot of these are "You know you're a ricer when" posts... anyone else? Ian?? lol.

I was browsing through wrxclub.net and saw a video of a Supra (mkiv of course...) and someone said they prefer the sound of the boxer engine over an inline 6 anyday...
That's friggin retarded!
But I was much relieved when he then got flamed for that. haha

So: You know you're a Supra owner when no other engine will make you happy but an I-6, even though yours makes you so sad sometimes. :D

Anomili

Obsessed
Apr 9, 2005
In an Igloo
www.cardomain.com
So true Jimi, my dad's bmw 328i pretty much destroys the wallet every time you bring it in. Just remember, $70 to turn off the check engine light!! Anyways,

You know you're a supra owner when your friend takes you for a drive in his dad's S500 and you laugh in his face when he hits the gas.

me262

you really know it when the only reason you keep your job at toyota is because you get parts at under cost

and when other supra owners tell the parts guy they only want the guy who ownes the supra outside working on their supra............happened today :icon_conf

Mr.SelfDestruct

I build planes... yeah...
May 27, 2005
everett, WA
me262 said:
and when other supra owners tell the parts guy they only want the guy who ownes the supra outside working on their supra............happened today :icon_conf

I'd do that, because chances are, you've got experience in what is broken:biglaugh:

Suprastic

Apr 8, 2005
Manitoba
when you have the saying "oh, I can't wait 'till its done" etched into your head. More or less eat, sleep, dream supras. But seriously, one day im going to count how many times I say that to myself or others, whether it out loud, or to myself

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
me262 said:
nate i wasnt talking about yours, everything broken on yours is because you broke it ;)

oh yeah it's always my fault, never the car's...i wouldn't be suprised if it decided to eject me out the window after those first few weeks I had it it. Praise the lord it was only an N/A!

you know your a supra owner when hurting your car makes you feel like a little piece of you just died :(

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
when you know the sequence of questions people will ask after you tell them you drive a supra

"so you drive a supra"

yea

"WUT YEAR IS IT??"

"oh, so its not twin turbo"

no you fukin jerkoff.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
I've been getting alot of "you should put a twoooooo jaaaay zeeeeeeee geee ttteeee eeeeeeee into your car" lately, it gets really annoying after a while.

L

lanky189

You know you're a supra owner when you ask people who think they know alot about supras whether a 96 supra has a galileo 7 or galileo 8 motor