Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
s383mmber1 said:
i got anohter one to---

ok some im sitting here chillen on the computer, and from outside

"VROOOOM VROOOOOOOM"

x2

x3

than finally a fourth time in 15 minutes.....

you get ricer flybied at your HOUSE, maybe it causei took the supra around the neighbor hood again today! (no exhaust)
more like vroooooom vrroooooooooooooooooooom....
Vrooom vrroooooooooooom
vroooom vroooom vroooooooom

crap i stalled it :biglaugh:

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
wingman said:
you know your a supra owner when hurting your car makes you feel like a little piece of you just died
So true, I had to break the center trim piece under the hatch to open it manually when my key tumbler went out :( I thought I was gonna shed a tear lol

lil dcb7 said:
some one replies "Oh, like the one on the fast and the furious" once you tell them what you drive
If I hear this shit one more time from someone, I'm gonna stab someone in the face. I told my buddy Chris I'd finally bought a Supe and he came over to see it and said "where's the supe?" I pointed and upon hearing that disapointed "oh...it's nice" I thought I was gonna kill him...

Sorry to bring up the dead topic of the year, but it was well worth the hour I spent reading it :)

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
bigaaron said:
You know you're a Supra owner when.......

you go for a drive just to go for a drive
or
you pass your offramp on purpose to take the longer route home.
Damn right! There really isn't much in HI that intrigues me so I often just head out for a cruise (when my Supra cooperates) to blow off some steam. Too bad the fastest speed limit on this *expletive* island is 60 MPH. Most speed limits seem about 10-15 MPH slower than what is normal in the real America.

I really can't wait until I get back to CA. I really love driving there and I can hit the mountains, PCH...uuh other highways and cruise through cities and stuff. It really doesn't get any better in my mind.

I don't know if it's been said yet, but...

You know you're a Supra owner if you have dreams of driving your Supra.

You know you're a MKIII Supra owner if a guy in a BMW 3-series yells "geek" at you and you reply with a stern "fuck you" because you know damn well that your car is better than his. (that just happened to my dad)

thesandymancan

a.k.a: mittens
Mar 7, 2006
boise, idaho
... when you spent over an hour and a half reading a post that is worthless except for joy and pain of saying, "i've been there"

... your friend buys a 3rd gen rx7 out of pure spite. :3d_frown:

... when your dad comes home, your under the hood and you hear the clasic, "whats broken this time" or "how much did you spend?"

N

NDBoost

your grandparents ask "Is she running right yet?" or "You Two Playing Well?"

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
NDBoost said:
your grandparents ask "Is she running right yet?" or "You Two Playing Well?"
:rofl:
hahah man i called my uncle for easter and he was askign when i plan to go down to montreal. I was like end of may. An he was like you wish, that car isn't gnna make it own here.:3d_frown: I was like stfu lol:biglaugh:

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
when you don't want to spend the time putting on aftermarket go-fast parts simply because it'll cause you to have downtime where you can't drive it.

:(

-shaeff

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
...you stop by the garage to drop off MORE parts and you ask the lady behind the counter if you can just see your car, because you need to see your car. You should have seen the look on the mechanics' faces when a girl in scrubs came walking through the garage.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
Fresh from today!
You know your a supra owner when your convos on msn go like this with your best friends.
Thomas says: man alex i think im in love again

Xander says: with which girl

Xander says: or car

Thomas says:
hahahahhaha, jokes alex lol

Thomas says: man that's so funny lol

Thomas says: You know your a supra owner when you say you're in love, and your friends say with which, a girl or your car?

Thomas says:thats it, im posting this on the forums lol

robeats91t

237lbs. of Ballast
Jun 4, 2005
Tampa, FL
I've read some pretty good ones on here. How about:

You know you're a Supra owner when:

You park strategically so that every time you walk your dog, take out the trash, or go to check your mail you maximize the time you have to admire your car in the parking lot.

You cringe just a little bit each time you go WOT, fearing the worst.

When the worst part about Supra downtime is not the lack of reliable transportation, but the turbo withdrawal you go through--those constant, insatiable boost cravings.

When you're out driving you see a scenic spot and think "that'd be a great background for some pics of my Supra!"

and finally,

You know you're a supra owner when one of your most memorable dates in recent history you spent rebuilding your front calipers (with the help of your significant other) in your living room while watching C.S.I.

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
MKIII Vixen said:
...you stop by the garage to drop off MORE parts and you ask the lady behind the counter if you can just see your car, because you need to see your car. You should have seen the look on the mechanics' faces when a girl in scrubs came walking through the garage.
That would make my day 124% better. LOL

robeats91t said:
When the worst part about Supra downtime is not the lack of reliable transportation, but the turbo withdrawal you go through--those constant, insatiable boost cravings.
So true :(

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
When you bought every performance Toyota sports car starting with the MKIII and fully modded them all before you ever bought anything else. lol

Seriously, the 2000GT is quick with a turbo and some stickies! :evil2:

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Maroon88 said:
You bought Gran Tourismo 4 just so you could drive a MKIII because you cant drive yours.
When you spend hours upon hours trying to get the blue metallic mk3! Seriously, I must have 20 supras in my garage, white, burgandy, and green mica. No blue... That game hates me.