You know you're a Supra owner when...

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
Or,
You got your license taken away for x amount of time, and determine it will be long enough for a full rebuild.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Suprawannabe said:
When you take someone for there first ride and it takes about 5 min for them to figure out how to open the door.

I've only ever had one person not be able to find it, I guess I hang out with smarter people than the average Supra owner :dunno:

supradan22

NA->TER
May 20, 2005
ORLANDO FL
Suprawannabe said:
When you take someone for there first ride and it takes about 5 min for them to figure out how to open the door.

That happen to me the first time I got a ride in a supra with black interior at night very hard to see the handle.

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
lol Its great because when it is their first time, you just park and stare at them, just to see how long it takes for them to find it. lol

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
You're in traffic at a stop light and someone pulls up the inside even though there's a parked car further up and you know they're going to nail it and you know you can easily blow them away but don't! ;)

L

lanky189

when you see other rwd platforms and think "would a 7m fit in there?"

mkiii222

Mar 31, 2005
Troy, MI
lanky189 said:
when you see other rwd platforms and think "would a 7m fit in there?"

Oddly enough a guy I work with is getting 1j for his 88 rx7. He was always talking about putting a 327 in it, so I asked him about a 1j and it looks like he's going to do it.

L

lanky189

thats a rather popular swap actually, a fella around here who now owns a mkiv had a 1j he was planning on dropping into a turbo II body.