You know you're a Supra owner when...

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
when you have lost about a litre of blood getting bolts off.
when you wake up happy, only to see that your gas tank leaked all over your driveway and not worry about how to get to school but worry about "now how am i supposed to afford a new tank of gas..."
when your friend who owns an alltrac will only race you in snow, gravel or rain.
when your parents complain about polishing your 3000 pipe on christmas day (i remember that one.. the basement smelt like ass haha)
when you order your 1st power mod and decide not to put it on yet because you want to finish your head work
when you Know your VIN number off by heart and everyone at the local toyota dealership just politely smile (and laugh) when you walk in.
when you cant pay for a pizza yet you can spend 40 dollars on 2 pieces of rubber (empera knows of this one hah)
when your supra stick has a HKS sticker on it :D

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
Allan_MA70 said:
you need some "Jesus Loves you" and "Vote Greens" stickers on the bumper to REALLY rub the salt in
I have a Jesus fish! Does that count?
sm_photo_missing.jpg

This is the only pic I had in my photobucket account of it.

Draken

Jan 8, 2006
michigan
sorry, out of all these i didn't see the one that most applied to me....

....when you beat your friend down for saying it looks like a probe :3d_frown:

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
When guys in traffic notice your "Stealth BBK" (AP Callipers with the yellow logo painted black to hide em) point them out to their Wives/GF's and get all animated then look over and give the thumbs up!

When you pull alongside a 40's Ford Street rod with tunnel rams in traffic and he's checking out the Supra while your checking his ride then you make eye contact smile and laugh!

I rolled the window down and said laughing "They're about as opposite as you could get" again a thumbs up! :)

Last edited:

89mkthree

supies ignore irish luck!
Apr 12, 2005
near chi town
when you have owned a supra for 2.5 years and have only been able to drive it for 4 months and in that time you put 4000 miles on it!

when you replace your burnt out clutch with 1200 dollars of parts after it has sat in your driveway for 8 months only to develope rod knock less that a week later, and through all the cursing at you stupid car you smile at the thought of having to rebuild your 7m.

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
Draken said:
when you spend more time looking at your BHG (temp) guage then you do your spedo

When you find yourself instinctively, and quite often, glancing at the temp gauge... in any car you drive.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
When your Supra is down for X amount of time, and you dont care because it will give you time to stop gathering tickets.