You know you're a Supra owner when...

b005t3d

Banned
Jul 14, 2005
bellevue,nashville, tn
when you find yourself in your driveway, in downpouring rain, doin power mods.
when you slam your entire cup of coffee because you dropped a nut in it.
when you think that the smell of burning exhaust mixed with burning coolant is normal.
when you think something is wrong because nothing is wrong.

romaniello

Oct 28, 2005
Sanford, FL
T701jz said:
When the first thing you notice about this cluster is the (?)......LOL
31_1.JPG

...boost gauge, indicating you drive a Turbo

LoveMy7MGTE

Nov 24, 2005
Grosse Pointe, Michigan
when wrenching on your car turns you nocternal. And yes I know I spelled that wrong. But seriously, since starting this rebuild I sleep from 8am-5pm, then get up, eat work on the car till 8am, go to bed again. Dunno what I'm gonna do when school starts again, lol.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
LoveMy7MGTE said:
when wrenching on your car turns you nocternal. And yes I know I spelled that wrong. But seriously, since starting this rebuild I sleep from 8am-5pm, then get up, eat work on the car till 8am, go to bed again. Dunno what I'm gonna do when school starts again, lol.

i totally know that feeling, for some reason i always work on my car when the sun is down. My dad threatened to kick me out cus when i did the hg on my audi the smell of pb blaster and brake cleaner creeped out of the garage and all into the house and cus i was totally covered head to toe with grease, oil, coolant, and gas and decided to use the bathroom at 2 am., then again, who would do his brakes.

Toyota Drive

DORI!
Jan 23, 2006
Rockford, Illinois
When you get ricer fly-bys your house.

by the way some lady in a gas station was impressed by my car, and to comfirm what it was she said, "Thats a Buic Riata right?" . . . I died inside.