WTF?? *NWS*

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
After I drained all the puss out, I got to the deep pocket shit.

p738972_1.jpg

... ^^^ That's from just one bump.

kabanimk3supra

kabanimk3supra
Apr 11, 2007
oklahoma
im not sure exactly what you are reffering to. what are deeppockets?
i just squeezed all the puss out and let it heal. or maybe mine wasn't as bad as yours....hmmmm

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
kabanimk3supra said:
im not sure exactly what you are reffering to. what are deeppockets?
i just squeezed all the puss out and let it heal. or maybe mine wasn't as bad as yours....hmmmm

could be.....deep pocket's is pus that's really, really, really deep into your pores

Syris

Need Rust Repair
Aug 24, 2005
Bryan, OH /Lima, OH
Im totally sure I told you on the first page of this that you shouldve popped and drained that shit

You couldve video'd it to put it on youtube

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
Syris said:
Im totally sure I told you on the first page of this that you shouldve popped and drained that shit

You couldve video'd it to put it on youtube

I got a vid of pus'ing out one of em(the worse one) but not sure how well you'll be able to see it. Plus it needs converted....

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Oh, ok. I had a pimple do that once, BUT THE SHIT DIDN'T COME OUT AS LITTLE BLOOD DIAMONDS THAT'S NOT RIGHT KTHXBYE

=[

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
mkiiSupraMan18 said:
^ You did all that w/o anesthetics...

:bsflag:

i got 20 stitches to my face without it ^, some guys have more grit in their balls then others. :dunno:
Some guys would head out to the clinic every hour, this guy has been taking video...

btw, this is the grossest thread i've ever seen on the forum. I am very curious to find out what kind of bacteria got into your ingrown hair/pore to cause this shit...

ewwwie.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
the deep pocket puss is the staph infection's main part. there are different staph infections, but some coagulate with blood.

they can turn into completely dry lumps...