WTF?? *NWS*

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Yep that shit will either make you look like the elephant man or kill you why chance it.....

If he didn't get it all out including any necrotised flesh it will just create a sinus that might never heal.

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
Updated pictures of my arm...

p740132_1.jpg

p740132_2.jpg

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
alright, found another deep pocket on my arm(one near my elbow), popped it out and it was bigger then all the other hard lumps. My arm hurt like a bitch from being bastardized...drain the newly coming bump and patched all 3 bumps up. Oh, I also packed the bigger bump with epsom salt so I got this slight burning in my arm.

slidebabyslide

Starting FRESH !!!!
Dec 17, 2006
salinas,california
Clueless said:
alright, found another deep pocket on my arm(one near my elbow), popped it out and it was bigger then all the other hard lumps. My arm hurt like a bitch from being bastardized...drain the newly coming bump and patched all 3 bumps up. Oh, I also packed the bigger bump with epsom salt so I got this slight burning in my arm.

I can't bitch about working on the supra any more.

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
That video was something. I couldn't close it, heh... it was nasty as hell, yet interesting as hell. But I'm pretty sure that if I was pulling things out of my face (or any other part of my body), I'd probably stop and go see a doctor.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
^ Dont go to the ER, we make fun of people who do that...

'uhh my ankle's been hurting for like the past month...' and today it's an emergency...

Ohhh... a new one too. Let them spread, speaking of the darwinism kicking in.