WTF?? *NWS*

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
Figit090 said:
so what the hell happened?

Not much really....went to prompt-med yesterday, picked up a few drugs. I drained my arm out myself and got rid of the deep pocket's. Removing the deep pockets was interesting, I had to stick a needle into a pore that's originally infected, scrape the edge, squeeze until you get these hard lumps out(think larger then a grain of rice). All while being finished off with a soak in Epsom salt.

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
Heres a pic of a spider bite i got on the front of my ankle last year... This was taken after they sliced open the pocket and drained the shit outta it. Not real big, but it hurt like a mother...couldnt walk right for almost a week.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
spiders are very un pleasant from my point of view... seeing this thread makes me somewhat sick. umm at least your getting it taken care of.

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
Reign_Maker said:
Yeah buddy... I had 2 on my hip at once, it sucked, hurt like a mother... They gave me a mountain of antibiotics... After they lanced me... :(

I go back in tomorrow, we'll see if I get lanced or not. Chances are if I do, I might have a very long weekend.

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
A few more pictures...
p738937_1.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

...I stated to drain the bump closest to my wrist, after a lot of puss came out, it started bleeding. I haven't worked on the lower one at that time.

kabanimk3supra

kabanimk3supra
Apr 11, 2007
oklahoma
my arm looked like that after a wasp bit me. it got reeeeaaaally big and really hard. it hurt like hell....but it looked badass. anyway i went to the drug store and picked up some antihistamine pills. in two days, it was completely gone

ninja edit: i also had to squeeze all the puss out.